Chapter 6~ Wounded claustrophobic

EDITED

  "Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love,

Where there is injury, pardon;Where there is doubt, faith;Where there is despair, hope;Where there is darkness, light;And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seekto be consoled as to console,to be understood as to understand,to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life." 

* Francis  of Assasi*

Blood dripping from her injury which was fresh... Which was caused by my hands... How can one be cruel to their love???

Stricken by my ego and guilt,I left her alone. Yes, I was a man who turned backs on their defeat. And this was my defeat.

Rushing forward to the elevator, I pressed the P button and waited to descend to the Parking lot.

I knew where I had to go... The place where I seeked comfort of mind when I messed up with it.

I drove furiously to the old cemetery, where there was my grandfather's grave and took my place near the bench outside.

It was a cold night and I was a little affected by the wind hitting on my face.

I wiped off the perspiration from my forehead despite the winter spells,which were due to my conscience who was slapping me constantly for behaving wrong with her.Words might do injustice to how I was feeling right now.

' Aaahh ! '

Taking a long breath, I maintained my composure of not being the 'Broken' Azfar.

I felt sorry for Zahra, I need to go and escort her home safe... I'll heal the wounds myself, I promise you Bellarina.

*****************************

Zahra's POV:

I got dizzy seing the blood dripping and while thinking that I had to use the elevator to get down again.

*sigh*

I took out my handkerchief from my bag and tied it tightly on my arm so that at least it makes any difference.

Who'll donate me blood,if it loses too much... Eh,the perks of being an O negative.

Well, my mom would be praising Azfar for pushing me into death-bed so that she can make me sign the will of all the money going to her.

*sounds like a typical daughter of a tyrant stepmother*

I need to get going,it's already Isha and plus the main gate would be shut by 10:00.

But,lovely! My fear of being a claustrophobic, ah.

I recited Ayat-ul-Kursi and blew it upon myself and the Mauwaz'etein too, in case I needed extra bodyguards.

Saying Bismillah, I pressed the G button inside the elevator and waited for it to get me down in less than a blink of eye . *fantasizing thoughts*

Well,this could have been possible if Jasmine's flying mat was for real.