Chapter 22~ Good times & Bad times

" Find a heart that will love you at your worst & arms that will hold you at your weakest "

* Pinterest *

Dedicated to  high_on_heels

How can I ever say it back to her that I loved her, but that was my ego or my now harsher nature asking me to play a villain to her, everything was fine, but he had to come and destroy our happiness bubble. Or maybe I was just justifying my rudeness to her.

Azfar Rehaan Sidique, my brother, only to be in blood ties and nothing else. He never bothered to ask or know about me, where else I knew about him. Father had informed me that I had a twin brother whom maa snatched from him, saying that he couldn't take away both sons. Who was she to decide on my fate?

Azfar had everything with him, his mother ( a most required woman in anyone's life ) , a well settled life, a huge mansion and many cars, a reputation admirable. And me? I only had her, my Zahra. That too he snatched.

Why did he have to do this to me?

I missed our babies, because I had dropped them to an orphanage as I couldn't stand their sight. They were beautiful as she was. They reminded me of her. The last thing I ever wanted to remember.

I had earned whatever I could with blood and sweat, and for him it was all cooked up already, he was ready to be served on plate. He just might've expanded the business father established.

Sadly, it was 2 years to Father's demise. And he had asked me forgiveness for keeping away from mom.

I didn't understand the destiny, why did it always worked out in favor of the most favoured one already? There was no justice, I was loosing eeman(faith) maybe.

It was as if someone stabbed my heart with a knife, when Sameer told me about her second marriage. Sameer was like my best friend, though he was my father's son from another mother. But we had stronger relationship than I had with my own brother.

His mother, Ms. Tahira was a peaceful and loving lady. She always showered me with her love, like trying to fill the vacancy of my mom. But she never did, I had some feelings for my mother. I could never forsake her the way she chose him over me.

Flashback :

" Where are you going beta? "
Ms. Tahira always referred me as her own son, she loved me dearly but I couldn't gather much courage to love her back the same way, though I did.

' Ms.Tahira, You know right it's Zahra's delivery in an hour or so. I'm just going to buy her favorite donuts from Dunkin Donuts. I'm going to customize it by making baby like doodling on it. Hope she'll like it. '

" Hahaha, of course you silly boy. She'll not only like it but I'm sure would shower you with smothering kisses all over your face "

She used to giggle and laugh like a very good friend of my age. She was that to me.

But I guess, their love was stronger than ours. When dad passed away, she too slowly succumbed to her cancer which she had been fighting previously waliantly after one week.