Chapter 4~ Doubts & Dreams

Edited

" I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. "

*Maya Angelou*

Reaching home,every bone of mine was aching with urge to rest.Meeting that guy and staying over there,with more than some minutes being under his surveillance... was not at all pleasing!
I had never got this close to any male,and this was the first time and that too had occurred unfortunately.

Pushing away his thoughts,I went for a quick shower and then changed into simple night suit. I took my dupatta and wrapping around my head,stood for prayers.This was tahajjud.

Bowing your head down in Sujood when you're at lowest,or feeling exhausted is the best possible remedy anyone can suggest.

I kept my head in prostration for a long time,as I wanted to empty my heart and soul out to The creator,The Master of this world... Of all creations and The one who was ready to give ears to my every distress I shared with Him.I wanted to tell Him whatever took place with me today... And... And I was in doubt that the monster had touched me wrongly, but somewhere in my heart I knew that he couldn't... When I was his na-mehram and nothing more than that.

After pouring my tears and emotions,I felt some peace and happiness residing slowly inside my veins.

It was 5:00 am and Azan of Fajr was about to be called,so I started reading Quran.Quran is surely the healer of heart and mind,it granted me some more peace which my inner state was in thirst of.

After getting free from my prayers,tucking myself into bed,the sleep soon engulfed me into a warm embrace.

Azfar's POV:

Seeing her go,was clinging on to my heart to the point where the blood was pressurized to force inside pumping.

I already made her feel awkward,with my arrogant type of crush taking over my brain. No,actually,not crush... But may be I had some tiny feelings sprouting in my heart like the fresh grass growing on a rain sprinkled land. Yes,my heart was a barren field on which Zahra had unknowingly showered her rain of affection and infatuation after stepping in my life.

It was morning by now and my eyes were struggling between keeping open and closed,but I had to offer namaz.

" Maa,Assalam-O-Alaikum! I've found a daughter for you.Will you accept her as my bride very soon?? "

'Walaikum Assalam,Azfar? Are you serious.Pls beta,don't tell me that you're in a mood to joke with this old lady of yours.My eyes had been turning into stone,seeing this dream to have a daughter,get your family started,raising and playing with my grandchildren... And... So many things! I will hit you if you're joking,and that too with my belan! (Rolling pin) '

" Nahi Maa,I'm serious this  time.But I'm sure that she doesn't like me at all.Infact our strange meetings have made her definitely think about me as a bad sight to her beautiful eyes... Ahh "