Chapter 13~ Negotiations

EDITED

" Love is a serious mental illness "

* Plato *

I made quick investigations by ordering my assistant aka my brother to find out who was behind the patricide.

Within an hour I had made several calls to inspection teams and best detectives in the town , to my dismay she called me I was just being insatiable to God, as she believed that God had His own ways to punish those who wronged.

I couldn't deny anymore that she also seemed attracted towards me, as per her exuberance showcased.

" Yes, make sure the woman is safe and caught red handed. She seems to be a dangerous woman, so I prescribe you better avoid her. "

" No, you don't have to carve indications for her to get the clue. Simply ask her for what I've told you, and when you're done with her lock her up in the warehouse of our office. I'm marrying my girl today, and I don't want any mess. Understand? "

And then I cut off the call, sighing exasperated.

" Bellarina, pls wipe off your tears. You look beautiful while your eyes are smudged with that kajal and so don't intimate my feelings to go beyond what's not allowed. "

She was still seated at the kitchen counter, her face stuffed with ugly trails of that salty water... I so wished to drink away her tears.

Looking away from her to avoid any awkwardness, I removed my coat and started undoing first two buttons of my linen shirt.

' What are you doing Azfar? Pls behave! Okay, I'll stop crying! But don't show me your wittiness and that arrogant cum bossy cum grumpy cum stubble... '

I neared her with strides, and placed my forefinger over her lips.

" I'm not planning to have a romantic episode over here, I was feeling suffocated in that coat and I like my buttons closed till the top collar, so... Get your mind straight honey! And oh you think I'm stubble? "

' Umm.. N.. No.. I didn't mean that. I meant to say that ... Pfffft... Do you have a personality disorder or something?? You act so strange at times! One minute you're fire & the other you're ice. '

She released a breath she was holding for God knows how long, and that did really intimate me. Her breathes are so sexy...

Well, err. What if our thoughts had audibility?

Crap, no.

' Haha! I hit at the right place, Mr.Bell '

She clicked her tongue and then realizing what she had said covered her mouth and then jumped off the counter- more like running.

Hmm, I like that name. Is it her first step towards her confession?

' Where are you lost Mr.BellNuts ? '

She now was waving her hand in front of my eyes to find out if I was lost or zoning out, but I was too busy to get lost some where else than her.