3. What Could Go Wrong

Elisa P.O.V

I start getting ready to go to the Gray's house. I wore a black shirt that says Don't Kill My Vibes in a bold white color, with blue jeans, and of course a pair of white converse. I leave my hair down and I apply a small amount of mascara and a bit of lipgloss. I look at myself one more time before leaving my room. I would take a book with me to read but mom says that's disrespectful to be blocking other people and not socializing with them.

I head downstairs and mom was already by the door waiting for me.
"Ready?"
"Yup"

We look both ways before crossing the street. As we arrive at the door mom knocked and waited for Mrs. Brooke to open the door. I can tell mom is really excited to meet with Mrs.Brooke, she hasn't stopped talking about her this past week.

The door opened and we were greeted by Mrs.Brooke.
"Cindy! Nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you too!"

"Well why don't you come in." Mrs. Brooke gestured us inside the house. It was a very neat and well taken cared house mostly filled with antiques and the walls are filled with many family pictures.

"Brooke I would like you to meet Elisa my daughter."

"Hello sweetie, nice to meet you." Mrs. Brooke held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Brooke." I took her hand and shook it gently.
"My son and daughter should be here in awhile they're getting ready."

As mom and Mrs.Brooke went to the kitchen, she told me I could go and wait in the living room and watch some TV.

I turn it on and it was on one of my old favorite TV shows Good Luck Charlie. I sat there and watched the episode when P.J. and Teddy try saving the tree house for Charlie.

I was disrupted by a little girl holding a cute teddy bear in her arms, I'm guessing this is Lea.

She has emerald colored eyes and straight brown hair. She is wearing a blue and purple stripped shirt with a unicorn on it, some blue shorts, and sandals. I smile at her andr decide to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Elisa are you Lea?"

"Yes I am, nice to meet you Elisa. I'm five years old and look! I can do this..."
She put her bear aside and did a small front flip. She smiled and put her hair back into place.

"Wow I can't do that at all, are you in gymnastics?"

"Yup I'm in the beginners course and when I'm six I'll be able to know even more tricks. If you want I could teach you someday how to do it."

"That will be really nice of you, maybe I'll take that offer of yours someday."

"Okay I sometimes try to teach my big brother but he's not really interested into these important things in life. I wonder where he is..."

She grabbed her bear and went to go look for him upstairs. I stay on the couch and think about Lea. I've never met a little girl like her before, most of the girls I would meet their always either screaming, being a brat, or they boss me to do stuff for them.

I hear Lea's voice from the stairs "Hurry up big brother I want you to meet my new friend."

"Calm down squirt, I'll meet your little friend either way, and stop tugging my shirt your gonna mess it up." I'm guessing that's Lucas he sounds like a real pain.

Lea comes and stands in front of me and Lucas sat on the couch next to me.
"Elisa I would like for you to meet my brother Lucas. Lucas this is Elisa she's my new friend."