15. The Poor Idiot

Elisa P.O.V

We arrive at Jacob's house, which was not to far from Lizzie's house maybe just three houses away. I knock on his door and wait for him to open it.

"Hey girls ready for tonight." Jacob answered when he opened the door. He swung the door back and forth.
"Is it hot or what? Wait before you answer Lizzie can you drive?" Jacob asked he looked a bit dizzy.
"Of course I can and why'd you ask?" Lizzie took the keys from his hand.

"Because I got a teeny bit drunk and it was not much but you know you gotta do what you gotta do." Jacob hiccuped and leaned forward holding himself with the door knob.

"Are you sure you still want to go?" I ask Jacob.

"Of course I'm not some kind of idiot. Who do you think I am. Michael?"
Jacob walked out of the house andheld himself on the post for support. Whenever he was drunk he said the most funniest things but he would also do the most dumbest things.

"Do you think we should leave him here?" I whisper to Lizzie who was standing there laughing at Jacob when he fell.
"Of course not! We should never leave a poor idiot alone while he's drunk. Right Jacob?" Lizzie coos.

"Yeah Elisa you shouldn't leave a poor idiot alone while he's drunk." Jacob hiccuped as he grabs a stray cat and starts to pet it.

"Hey cat can you fly?" Jacob told the cat. Lizzie got out her phone and started recording Jacob.

"Hey cat I'm asking if you can fly." The cat meows and looked at Jacob. He held the cat up in the air and checked if under its legs which I suppose he was checking for wings.

"Ugh people these days they are just too damn ignorant!" He got that cat and put him next to him.
"But I still love you." He whispered as he got that cat to pet it.

"Okay enough of this let's go!" I say grabbing the keys out of Lizzie's hand.

"Hey let Lizzie drive!" Jacob yelled as he placed the cat on the ground. The poor cat runs back across the street to a different house.

"Why do you want Lizzie to drive?" I crossed my arms and giggled.
"Because I trust her more with driving than you." Jacob told me while Lizzie curved her lips into a smile.

"Wow you really must be drunk." I say. Lizzie and I both chuckle.

"Okay here Liz. Just remember Jacob, Lizzie is recording all of this. So when your back to your normal self Lizzie is just gonna be on your case with that video."

We all get in the car and Liz starts driving to Susan's house.
"Is Michael going to the party?" I ask Jacob but he's to busy trying to catch dust with his mouth.
"I think he is. He said he was gonna win the most shots contest. So I'm pretty sure we'll see him around." Lizzie blushed a little when I mentioned Michael.

We park a block away from the party just in case if a police comes and starts questioning us. We could just say we weren't from that party and casually go walking back to the car and do a hair flip kinda thing.

We start walking to the party, and Jacob was practically tripping every step he took, or he would just be limping as if he were about to fall but he wasn't.

"Hey Lizzie did I ever told you, you were always like a sister to me." Jacob put his hand on her shoulder.

"And Elisa, you were always mean to me even though I always liked fighting and arguing with you, your kinda alright." He waved his pointer finger in front of my face.

Lizzie held back her laughs but obviously didn't succeed.
"Hey Lizzie remember when we would ship Elisa and Michael behind their back. Damn, those were the days." Jacob sighs as he looks up at the sky dramatically.

Now I know what's going on Jacob has me and Lizzie confused. He thinks Lizzie is me and that I'm Lizzie.

"Common Jacob I never did that with you I was the one who would be mean with you remember? Wait why am I trying to bring him back? I like the dumb version of Jacob." Lizzie laughs. Thankfully she didn't notice that me and Jacob were the ones who would ship her and Michael behind her back.

We finally arrive at the party, and boy was it such a horrid scene.

From drunk guys puking behind the bushes, people making out everywhere you looked, half naked girls running around like if this were some kind of marathon.

"I think this is what my mom was sheltering me from." I sigh.

Hey Guys!

How'd you like this chapter?

If you were drunk what things would you be doing? 😂

See you guys in the next one!

-xthenerdygurlx