2. The Outcasts

Elisa P.O.V

Entering the school doors, the first thing we do is walk straight to our lockers. Through the hallways, we make our way through every  obnoxious person we see as they start greeting each other as if they haven't seen them in centuries.

But it's the regular group of people who act this way, like the group of cheerleaders gossiping about who knows what, the inconsiderate skater boys blocking up the staircase due to them using the rail, the rowdy group of jocks talking on how last Friday's party was lit.
Then there's my clique, the outcasts, also known as my best friends. I know not every cheerleader is a brat, not every jock is a player, not every skater boy is emo, it's just my high school may be a bit different than every single other school.

"Hey Elisa!" Jacob says while jogging towards us. He is also part of the outcasts clique, we met in an art class in fifth grade. He was that chill guy painting a Bob ross painting while i was an impatient girl trying to draw a perfect stick figure. A lot of girls were and still are attracted to him since he was supposedly 'mysterious' and charming. Although he was chill most of the time, his hyper mood would portray him to get into trouble due to him starting a paint war every other day.

"Hey Jacob! So how was the party on Saturday?" I say pulling out my needed books.

"Eh.. it was alright it was a little boring though, there were more guys than girls at the party." He said with a smirk as I just roll my eyes at him.

"Shh!" Lizzie said while she was shoving some books in her locker.
Jacob and I look at each other exchanging confused looks. Lizzie had a straight and concentrated look written on her face. She started at the floor as if thinking very well about something.

"Lizzie you okay bro?" Jacob said putting his hand on her shoulder.
"Shh I'm listening." She pushes Jacob's hand off her shoulder going back to concentrating on what she was doing before. Now realizing what she might be up to, she must be eavesdropping on someones gossip that's close to her ear. She likes to hear gossip and what the drama is all about but doesn't want to be anywhere involved with it.

"Just heard those cheerleader talking about a new kid in the school." She says coming back and answering our mental questions.

"Just heard what?" Micheal said as he walks over and stands next to his best friend Jacob. Michael is known as the prankster king of the school, never once has he gotten caught for his mischievous deeds and no one ever finds out who did what. All the teachers say Michael is an 'innocent' person, most of the pranks are rumored to be from the football team. Which they're far from getting to know the real culprit.

"Lizzie says there's a new kid in this school." I say.
"Oh yeah Lucas Gray, I just met him awhile ago so far a lot of chicks have been eyeing him-"

"Excuse me but we are not chicks, we prefer the word 'girls'." Lizzie cuts off Michael before he could continue.

"Okay so what do girls call us boys? Hunks, kings, prince charming..."
"Pigs." Lizzie snorts in a low voice for me to be the only one to hear.

I was trying my best to hold in my laughter but all that came out was small giggles.
"What?" Michael asks
"What?" Lizzie smirked.

"Anyways..." Jacob says, annoyed by this flirtatious thing going on between them. 
Jacob and I secretly both ship Michael and Lizzie but never once told them. Usually what will happen is that they'll both deny it and say it will be awkward if they ever get together.

Supposedly.

Micheal has had a crush on Lizzie since we were Sophomores.
Lizzie has had a crush on Micheal since we were Juniors.