20. Breakfast And Cursed

Elisa's P.O.V

"And that my friend is how Harry is doing his tour even as we speak." I explained while my elbows were on the table holding me for support.

Lucas was making me breakfast since he doesn't trust me cooking with an open flame.

"Finally you stopped talking about that stupid idiot of yours."

"Dare you to say stupid again." I said in a threatening voice.

"Stupid." He smirked and faced me.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him slouching back at the chair.

"Just tell me when and where and I'll make sure you'll feel so good." He winked and smiled.

"Shut up!" I yelled as I sunk back on the chair.

"Here's your breakfast madam." He passes me he plate in which had bacon and eggs and a piece of toast.

"Thank you!" I say get the plate.

"So you up for another dare?" He looks up from his plate smirking.

"Never in a fucking million years will I take a dare from you!".

"Ooh the good girl just cussed I like that." He said making me blush and even angrier.

"Oh shut up and drool over your sausage." I giggle at what I said.

"One day you'll be drooling over it." He winks as I give in to this 'argument' that was totally red as a tomato. Plus I want to eat my food in peace.

"Wait! Where's my phone?" I asked Lucas as he sat down on the table with his plate of food.

"It should be on the table next to my bed. I'll go get it for you."

"You don't have to I can go get it." I said wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"Nope not a chance stay here and eat your food." He demands as he walked up the stairs to his room.

He comes back a few moments later with my phone on one hand and holds hands with Lea on the other as they walk down the stairs.

"Elisa, Your here!" Lea runs across the room giving me a hug. She sets her bear on her hip and raises her arms signaling me to carry her.

I grab her and place her on my lap. She lays back and yawns holding her teddy tight.

"Lea what do you want to eat?You want some bacon and egg?" Lucas asks taking out the carton of eggs and places them on the counter.

"Eww no I don't like egg it tastes nasty." Lea covers her mouth.

"How about some bacon you want some?" Lucas offered.

"No I'm allergic to bacon it's a curse and a very sad one." She pouts.

"Ayy that is a curse." I mumbled, feeling bad for Lea not being able to enjoy the best gift for your tastebuds.

"What does mom feed you then?" Lucas says placing the eggs back in the fridge.

"She gives me cereal and some gives me an apple too." She grins as she sits up.

"Okay cereal it is." Lucas takes a bowl and spoon out placing it on the table. He grabs the milk and box of cereal and pours it in the bowl.

Lucas places the bowl in front of Lea and places an apple as well.

"Thank you big brother." Lea smiles as she starts eating into her cereal.

"No problem squirt." She rubs her hair and makes it messier than before.

"Aww your such a good brother." I coo making him turn his face away.
I'm proud to say I made him blush.

"Oh here's your phone." He handed it back to me as I grab it. I finish making the braid I made Lea and tie it up making it stay in one place.

I unlock my phone and widen my eyes as I see my notifications.

21 missed calls
45 messages
From Lizzie

This is not gonna end well.

Hey Guys!

How's life?
Must be pretty good right now since you just read a chapter of my book.
Hehehehe

But anyways here's a chapter for you guys.
Trying to get back on track with the updates, but like I said school is getting in the way and if I don't keep up with my grades...
Bye bye phone and no updates.
So rather keep up with grades than loose my phone 😊.

But anyways see you guys in the next one!

Love you lots! -M
(Oh btw can y'all check the end of my bio there's a message for all you people in this fam :)