4. Twinkies and Glitter

Lea P.O.V

Mom came into Lucas room and told Elisa that she was already leaving home she said her goodbyes and gave me a long hug before she left. I grabbed my bear and went to my room. I started thinking of ways to get back at Lucas for what he did.

You think I'm that innocent little girl that everyone thinks she's adorable. Well the adorable part is right but the only thing is I could be a little bit of a pain to the ones I don't like or I'm just bored and want attention.

Elisa and I are friends. I've met older girls that Lucas has brought home before to 'hang out' in his room, but they've always been selfish or just those snotty girls that no one likes.

I went to my room and grabbed my box of crayons and my My Little Pony notebook. I went to my bed and started creating my plan. As I was drawing my ideas I knew it would turn out to be an okay plan it was last minute so I didn't have enough time to do something big.

I started moving things around, setting this here and placing that thing over there.

I went to the kitchen and I couldn't believe Lucas was there getting ready to eat the last Twinkie that I had set on the table earlier. My plan was going perfect.

As I crept up behind him and smiled at him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. I look at him and snatched the Twinkie away.

"Hey what the fuck Lea!!" Lucas was running behind me. I ran as fast my clumsy legs could take me.

I got to my room, shut the door behind me and made sure I had my sandals on  I ran to my bunk bed, went on the high bunk and waited.

Luckily Lucas was barefoot, he entered the room and as he took his first step he cursed under his breath and step on my Legos he couldn't actually move because the whole floor was full with them. He was stupid enough to keep walking to my bed but it was all going perfect. He'd do anything for a Twinkie.

He looked so ridiculous, I couldn't stop laughing. He actually thought he was going to get me, well I had something else in mind.

"Lea you know I don't give up easily. So just give me the damn Twinkie."

"But first look down on what your stepping on." He had stepped on a puddle of super glue. I got off my bed and he couldn't move without yelling or cussing a word. I went to my closet and pulled out a ice bucket of water.

"Lea if you fucking throw that at me you will regret this." He shots me a death glare but I just gave him a smile.

"Okay..I won't throw it to you...unless you do one tiny little thing for me."
"What do you want you skank!"
I looked at him with a smirk and placed the bucket down.

"If you go right now and apologize to Elisa about pulling that prank on her then I won't throw this at you."

"Why would I go and apologize to a nerd. That would be the last thing I would do in my life."
"Okay you said so." I got the bucket and threw the cold water at him. I didn't really care if my room got messy it was worth it.

I ignored him and his stupid remarks as I made my way to the door. I faced him as I got on my stool and placed my hand on the switch for the ceiling fan. I opened the door and turned it on as the pink glitter that i placed on the fan went all over my room. I left my big brother there cold and covered with glitter.

                                   •

I entered the room with a towel in my hand. I actually thought the glitter wasn't going to stick on his body but it did. He was stuck and couldn't move.

"Lea can you please get me out of this if I move I can actually peel off the skin off my foot."
"I'll let you out if you go and apologize to Elisa. Everything was going fine until you pulled that gag on her!"

"Fine I'll go apologize to Elisa just because my legs are aching from standing." I did a happy dance with those words.
"Pinky promise?" He looked at me with a glare that you could actually see his anger but he was being really patient with me. I just love messing with my brother.

"No way I'm not doing that childish things of yours." He shook his head
"Okay I'll leave you here then." I flipped my hair and was walking towards the door.
"Okay okay, I promise."

I smiled as he held his pinky up and he linked it with mine. He knew that if he broke it I would be able to blackmail him. I smile at the thought.

After I got him out of the glue he went to the bathroom and cleaned up.

Can't this get any better I just won my first 'argument' with my brother he was actually going to do what I told him and he can't take it back. He was usually a jerk but I guess this was a limited time only thing.

He got out of bathroom and headed to his room. I followed behind him making sure he doesn't back out.
"What time is it anyways Lea?"
I got his phone from his bed as he put on his white shirt. "It's 10:53"
"What it's already late my curfew is 10:30 and I don't wanna risk it because either way on Friday I'm going to a party and obviously I'm gonna come home late."
"Can't you just sneak out the window as you always do when your home late?"
"How do you know that?"
"Let's just say if I ever need you to do me a favor and you don't want to do it. I can easily tell mom stuff that she won't even believe what she is hearing"

I know I can be a pain but common wouldn't you do the same thing if you were in my shoes?

"Lea your such a bïtch sometimes. Why can't you be a normal little girl, thinking about rainbows and unicorns, and going to sleep when your suppose too."
"Why can't you be the mature boy that is thinking about going to college, getting a job someday, and coming home early when your suppose too"

"My Gosh Lea. Your being a real pain and be grateful I haven't done anything to you." He gets his phone and jacket and starts opening the window.
"If mom comes just tell her I'm in the bathroom and that I'm letting you sleep with me for the night."
"Okaii just be back soon and don't break your promise."
"I won't squirt now be quiet if you don't want me to get caught!"

That's the last thing I heard of my big brother as he closed the window and headed to Elisa's house. I don't know how he will do it, after all it is pretty late but I like things to get done as soon as possible. But for now all I'm thinking is how warm and cozy his bed is as I fall into a peaceful sleep.

Hey Guys!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Comment what you think!

Was Lea too harsh on Lucas or did Lucas deserved this?

See you in the next one!

-xTheNerdyGurlx