13. Jacob's Idea

Elisa P.O.V

It's a heavenly day for me. Ugh Thank God it's Friday, the day you get to sleep late and sleep in the next day. The weekend is just what I need after what I went through last night. I couldn't sleep maybe just like an hour but I had too many thoughts in my head about my phone.

I was currently on my way to pick up Lizzie at her house. After thinking about who could help me get my phone back I immediately thought about Lizzie. She'll definitely know what to do.

I parked in her driveway and honked the car's horn. After a few minutes of waiting, I honked again and she didn't came out. I was about to get my phone when I forget I didn't have it.

Great.

I turn off the car and got off. I knocked at her door a couple of times but there was still no answer.

I looked for the spare key she told me about. It was in a green flower pot taped under it. She told me about the key when I asked if I could go over to her house to get some Oreos. After that she said whenever I wanted Oreos (since she always has some) to just get the key.

Obviously this was more important than Oreos right? Nope!

I unlock the door and walk in. I shut it tight and walk over to the living room.
"Lizzie where are you?" I said in a singing voice.

"Common Liz we're gonna be late." Not really it was 7:00 I just say that so she can get ready quicker.

I walk through the hallway and knock at her door. I quietly open it and see her asleep. Being the good friend I am I'm gonna wake her up with a blow horn.

I get the blow horn that she has in a box for special occasions or just to scare the heck out of someone.

I go next to her bed and push the button.

"AhhI'mlateforcollegeandmygraduationendedsowhenIgrowupI'mgonnabe an oldcatladywatchingYouTubevideosandgetfatbyeatingNutellaandhamburgers."
Lizzie yelled out so fast I only understood youtube and Nutella but in my opinion Netflix and Nutella are the way to go.

"Liz calm down I just blew your blow horn to wake you up." I chuckled by the expression on her face.

"Why would you do that?!" Lizzie yelled. Still scared by the blow horn.

"Don't you see I was this close to meet Ashton Irwin in my dream. I know I won't be able to meet him in person but the closest I could get to him was in my dreams Elisa!" Lizzie is in love with Ashton Irwin. She always has, ever since she heard him sing his solo in the song She's Kinda Hot, after that she's been drooling over that boy and I can't blame her he's kinda cute.

"Okay I'm sorry I know how much he means to you but you gotta get up or we're gonna be late!" I said getting her her favorite shirt to wear on Fridays. A loose black tee that says 'Ready For The Weekend' and a jean pant from her dresser.

"Late for what?" She got up halfway and rubbed her eyes.

"Um, for school." I got her white Addidas and placed it on her bed.

"There's still school? I thought today was Saturday." Lizzie whined. She throws her her head back and covers herself with her blanket.

"Yes now common, I gotta tell you something that happened to me last night and If you get up I'll make you a Nutella sandwich with bananas." I bribed trying to get her attention.