12. MiniDayz

I'm in front of my house and look over at my window. Before I go up to the tree, I remember my book Lucas had thrown outside moments ago. I start looking for my book and found it soaking itself in a mud puddle. I didn't really care if it was dirty, I could just set it on the table to dry and start reading again.

I head over to the tree, which was next to my window, and start climbing it. Never once did look down to the ground. I know for a fact, in the morning my hands will be filled with blisters. Thank God tomorrow is Friday. I won't have to go a full week writing essays with damaged hands.

Once i finally get to my window, I quietly open it and the first thing i do is freely throw the book across the room.
"OW!" I look inside my room and find Lucas holding his head sitting on my bed.
I get inside and shut the casement. Slipping off my shoes, I head over to lie down and reflect on my misadventure of the night.

"Im never doing that again." I said out of breath.
"Do I need to repeat myself? I said- OW!" Lucas yelled getting off my bed and walked across the room. He went to the dresser and looked himself at the mirror, checking his head for any marks or such.

"Shh, you're going to wake up my mom and for the sake of humanity are you okay?" I said the last part without a care. Lucas turned around and gave me a glare, honestly if looks could kill- pff you'd know i'd be dead. He walked over to the closet and started looking for something.

"What in the world are you doing? Can you please get out of my room. You won't believe the night I've had." I turned to face the wall and pretend to fall asleep so Lucas can leave me in peace.

I shut my eyes and snuggle on to my pillow but before I can relax, I felt a soft yet harsh smack on my face. I shot up from my bed and looked at the boy holding the pillow in his hand.

"What the heck! What you do that for?!" I whispered out a yell looking at the ground. I grabbed a shoe and threw it at Lucas. It hit him in the chest and he winced.

Yes I can be a bitch sometimes. But it's not my fault that's just my personality.

"Can you please get out of my room! I'm really tired and I have school tomorrow." He ignored me and sat down on the floor with his legs crossed.

"Hey! Did you hear me I wanna go to sleep so can you go home?" I was getting impatient with him and he still ignored me. Instead he was fiddling around with the laces on his shoes.

"Lucas! Why are you ignoring me?" I yelled out. He looked at me and got out his phone and played some kind of game.

"Because you didn't say sorry for hitting me with your stupid book. Then you hit me with a shoe because I hit you with a pillow!" He said while he was playing with his phone. He can be such a baby.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just frustrated and MAD at you because you didn't help me when I was under a girl's bed while she was having sex with a boy !" I said sarcastically. And he still payed more attention to his phone than me.

"What are you playing?" I asked him as politely as I could. Yeah I might be mad at him for ignoring me but I'm kinda of a gamer so I wanted to know what game he was playing.

"Oh it's MiniDayz" he said in a happy tone.
"Oh I Love that game! I have it on my phone too." I checked my back pocket to get my phone and it wasn't there. Maybe it was on the other pocket.
I checked and it wasn't there either.

I flipped the pillows and blankets to check if it was there but there was no sign of my phone!

Oh no...

"Lucas I can't find my phone!" I panicked. I looked under my bed, on my side table, and still no sign of it anywhere.

"Don't call me Lucas it's too mature and you know I'm not a mature person." He smirked still facing the game. I stood up slowly and stared at him with a blank expression.

He looked up at me and smiled. I stood there still staring at him just playing with his phone.

"You know staring is not polite." Lucas said. "And you know I don't give a damn. Help me look for my phone Lucas!"

"For the last time don't call me Lucas it's too mature."

"Okay, hey stupid can you help me look for my phone." I said sarcastically.
"Don't call me stupid." He snapped at me putting his phone away.

"Well you told me to not call you Lucas since it was to mature for you. So I guess Stupid suits you." I smiled at him.

"Shut up you bitch." He mumbled and stood up helping me look around the floor. But there was still no sign of my phone anywhere.

"Where was the last time you had it?" Lucas sat down on my bed while I started thinking. "The last time I used it was when I was texting you under... Susan's bed!" I yelled and put my hands on my head.

"Do you think it's under her bed?" I asked Lucas. But that can't happen right?

"Maybe. But you shouldn't be worried since you have it locked, right?" Lucas said. "Um yeah of course I have it locked."  I tried to sound as casual as I could. I actually didn't have it locked. I don't have any siblings so I thought there was no need to lock it. Well now I know I was dead wrong.

Maybe it fell when I was climbing up the tree to my window.

I went to the window and looked down and tried spotting my phone but there was nothing.

"Luke can you please go down and check if my phone is anywhere down there please?" I asked him. He scrunched his nose in rejection. "I don't wanna go Elisa it's too far." Luke waved his hand showing how far it was.
"And also thank you for not saying Lucas. Luke is much more better." He said crossing his arms and smiling at me.

"Please or I'll tell your mom that you snuck over to my house." I said full of courage I was gonna win this time. "And I'll tell your mom you snuck out of the house too." Lucas imitated me. Just hearing him is getting me so annoyed. Tonight was just suppose to be a night were I can relax and go to sleep early. But instead I'm stuck with this doofus.

"Ugh okay,okay but go look if my phone is down there."

"Elisa if you can't see your phone from here what are the chances that it'll still be there."

"Just go check!" I yelled
"Okay Miss whine a lot. You must be on your days." Lucas goes out the window and starts climbing down the tree. Once he landed on the ground he stands there and looks around the yard if he sees my phone.

"Do you see anything?" I yell out the window so Lucas can hear. I didn't care if my mom wakes up. I needed to know if my phone was there.

"Sorry princess I guess you dropped it at Susan's house." Lucas yells back. All that I went through to come back home and at the end of the day I left my phone at Susan's house.

Great..

"Anyways Elisa, Good luck getting back into Susan's house. And I'm gonna think of a nickname for you okay." That was the last thing I heard from Lucas after he walked back to his house.

Hey Guys!

Did you like this chapter?
Comment what you think!

See you in the next one!

-xthenerdygurlx