29. Turkey Legs

Elisa's P.O.V

We walked to my house with Lucas holding the turkey and me holding Lea's hand and carrying the bag of ingredients for the turkey.

I unlocked the door as Lea ran off with her bear into the house, bumping into Lucas making him loose his balance.

"Lea! Be careful next time you almost made me drop the turkey!" Lucas yelled making Lea put her head down.

"Sorry teddy was excited to finally come to Elisa's house." She pouted hugging teddy.

"Well I don't care just be careful next time." Lucas walked into the kitchen remembering where it was from his last visit here. Which was from when I threw my perfume at his head.

"So I hear you've made turkeys before." I start off while placing the bag on the table while placed the turkey as well.

"Yeah I have if I didn't know how to, why would I be here." He smirked as he looked at me.

"Cause I thought you were planning to burn my house down."

"Oh please I'm a professional at doing things, especially making girls feel so good about themselves." He winked. I widened my eyes and turned my head to try and hide my flushed face.

"So let's start shall we?" Lucas rubbed his hands together.

He started by placing the turkey in a tin pan and took off the plastic wrapper off.

He looked at the turkey closely and looked at my legs. He looked back at the turkey and looked my legs again. I moved uncomfortably as he did it a couple more times.

"Hey look you and the turkey should be relatives since you both have the same legs." Lucas laughs at his own joke while I stood there with a straight face.

"Just shut up and make the turkey." I waved him off to as I sat on a chair and pulled out my phone scrolling through Instagram.

After awhile I got bored so decided to look at how Lucas makes a turkey. He was placing some spices and oils on the turkey while I just stared it. I'm still surprised how he can cook, I can barely make an egg without burning it.
Yes I'm a bad cook.

"Like what you see?" I looked up at Lucas who was staring at me.

"Yes I do! That turkey looks so delicious."

"One day you'll be saying that to me."

"What that your a turkey? No wonder your always squabbling." I laughed.

"I swear Elisa you'll be the death of me." Lucas said as he stood up holding the pan with the turkey in it.

"Elisa! Where are you!" Lea yelled out.

"In the kitchen!"

Lea came running to the kitchen with her teddy. She raised her hands signaling me to pick her up. I placed her on my lap as we watched Lucas put the turkey in the oven.

"Okay the turkey should be done in a about 1 or 2 hours." He said placing the oven mit back on its hook on the wall.

He sat down back on his chair as he pulled out his phone.

"Elisa! Are you excited for Christmas?" Lea asked.

"Of course I am! It's one of my favorite holidays of the year!"

"Mine too! I just love decorating the Christmas tree." She clapped her hands in joy.

"The only thing about what I like about Christmas are the hot girls dressed up as sexy Santa." Lucas smiled and winked.