16. Spilled Drink

Elisa P.O.V

[not edited, sorry I haven't updated in a long time so I'll edit it soon :)]

"Lizzie whatever happens don't leave from my side." I turn to face Lizzie but some random guy had pulled her away from my arm and led her somewhere next to a tree.

I don't usually go near these situations when it involves with Lizzie. She once told me that whatever situation she gets into, she's got everything under control.

"Hey beautiful mind taking that dress of for me?" The guy asked Lizzie. My eyes widened and Lizzie faced me and gave me a small nod reassuring she got this.
"Of course I will." Lizzie smirked and bit her lip.
She grabs the end of her dress and slowly lifts it up making the guy drooling all over her. She stopped at mid thigh and looked up to the guy.

The guy looked up confused at her and just before I could figure out what was gonna happen. Lizzie slapped the guy so hard he fell back. The guy started to run his cheek to sooth the pain.
"Sorry boy I'm not a toy you can play around with besides there are plenty of girls here for ya, go find yourself one." Lizzie walked back to me and linked her arm with mine as we walked to the house.

Jacob had left with some group of boys that were also drunk. He said he needed to be with his own kind and explore in his natural environment.
Whatever that means.

Once we got in the house all we saw was madness everywhere. There were people dancing and grinding on each other, girls running around half naked, and a group of boys who were yelling 'chug chug chug' to some girl who was drinking a whole bottle of beer.

"That looks fun." Lizzie smirked as she left to the group of boys who were doing a drinking contest.
"Lizzie common let's go get my phone!" I yell out but she disappeared in the crowd.

I was finding my way to the hallway, trying to remember what it looked liked when I snuck in this house. But before I could continue someone bumped into me and spilled their beer all over my dress.

"I am so sorry." I looked up and saw one of the jocks from school. He smiled and I just rolled my eyes.
"Umm it's okay I guess." I sighed since now I'm gonna smell like a bottle of beer.

"No it's not let me get you some napkins." He went to the nearest table with food and drinks and he got some napkins and a cup of soda.

"Here you go." He gave me the napkins and I started cleaning myself up. "Thanks." I smiled as handed me the soda he got earlier. "Just to say I'm sorry but I'll see ya around." He smiled and winked and walked back to his group of friends.

I took a drink of the cup and it was Pepsi one of my favorite sodas but tasted a bit weird maybe this soda had less gas. When I entered the hallway I saw the person I would've expected to be here.

Lucas. He was casually walking down the hallway while two girls were clinging on him like if they were holding for dear life.

I just kept on staring at him holding that plate of pizza in his hands, I was really hungry for pizza right now.
He saw me staring at him and came up to me and opened his arms to take a look at him.
"Like what you see?" He said a smirk playing on his lips.
"Yes I do!" I say taking the plate of pizza he was holding on to.

I took a bite of it and awed at the taste of pepperoni just tingling on my tongue.
"You know you shouldn't take people's things without asking and you wouldn't like to eat that." Lucas said.
"Why not?" I stop chewing and look at him wide eyed.

"Because that pizza is for that kid over there. He wants to try out drugs but he was to much of a coward to do it, so we drugged the pizza so he could try it out first. He'll never expect it." Lucas chuckled as I spit back the pizza on the plate and handed it back to him.