8. Dead Flowers Only

Elisa P.O.V

I got over to the store and found many bouquet of flowers. I looked around for some dead ones so I won't have to pay so much for the freshly cut ones plus I'm giving them to Susan so she doesn't deserve those expensive ones.

I got at least seven bouquets and went to the cashier to buy them. Some were dead which I didn't mind getting weird looks from people and of course I felt bad for the flowers slowly dying but the thought of wasting my money on Susan was okay for me.

Once I purchased them I didn't know how I would be able to carry them to her house I mean it's at least 3 blocks away I'm not gonna be able to carry all of them.

I walked outside and looked around the store to get  for something to carry them with. Next to the dumpster behind the store there was an old shopping cart. Would it count as stealing?

Of course not! Obviously they have it next to the dumpster for a reason.

I guess my mind was right..

Duuhh...

I carried the flowers with me since you  can't trust anybody these days.
I pulled it out the cart and rolled it next to the bouquets. I placed all the bouquets safely in the cart and strolled it to Susan Willows house the girl with the bitchy face....

                                   •

I got over to Susan's house with a cart full of flowers. I grunt as I see her house is two stories high.  Maybe her room isn't on the top floor.

I looked at all the windows trying to guess which one was Susan's room. I finally go to the one I was searching for. Her window was decorated with stickers from our high school football team, Pom Poms hanging on the edge and it also said 'Susan's Room'.
Why would someone hang a sign like that?

I guess for when boys wanna 'hang out' with her they know which window to go to.

In one way that's smart...
"How in the world am I supposed to get all of these up there?" I think for awhile and look around the house for something to help me carry them up to her window.

But before I forget I took my phone out. I unlocked it and tapped on the camera and pressed record.

"So here I am at her house." I switch the camera so it's facing in the houses direction. "And right now I'm pretty unhappy because it's two stories high, so I'm gonna press pause and continue it when I find a way." I paused the video and put my phone on my back pocket.

Next to her window, there's a tree the same height as the house, but how am I going to carry seven bouquets up a tree.

Well just climb and get them one by one up the tree.

'Yeah right like I'm gonna do exercise at this time of night.' I reply to my mind. I know it's kinda weird to talk to your mind but it's our thing. It tells me what to do while I think about it and agree or just tell it to shut up when it's a bad idea.

I went to the back of the house to keep on looking. There was a gate separating the front yard from the backyard. I carefully unlocked it and opened it. I took a look at the backyard and made sure nobody was there. I snuck around and took a glance around It was actually a pretty backyard. While mine is covered in weeds and dead flowers.

I went on the patio and what I was looking for had finally appeared

I went on the patio and what I was looking for had finally appeared. I found a basket but those cheap ones that you can find at a dollar store. But I don't care right now as long as I got the treasure I was looking for.

Now how am I going to climb without  the basket falling out of my hand?

I thought for awhile and got an idea. All I needed now was to look for a rope.

I searched on the patio to find a rope. If I was lucky enough I might get Wonder Woman's lasso it would help as well.
I went to the kitchen that was next to the patio. I opened the cabinets and around the fireplace and finally found a rope next to a stack of logs.

I ran back to the front of the house and got my bouquets.  I carefully placed them each in their place and made sure they wouldn't fall out. I put the rope in the basket and walked over to the tree and placed the basket on the ground.

I took out the rope and grabbed one end. 'Okay Elisa you can do this you suck at sports but I mean how hard can it be to throw a rope.' I threw the rope to the branch I was hoping it would land on and to my luck I just saw it fall just a feet away from me. I grunt and try again and again. Until finally it landed over the stupid branch.

I pulled down the other end and brought it down. I praise at my luck.
I got the basket and tied the rope on the handles and made sure it was double knotted.

'Okay you can do this just don't look down.' I repeat this several times as I take a deep breath and start climbing. As I took another step on the next branch I just hear screams but not just any screams I hear squeaky screams. I looked down and felt a sharp pain on my ankle. "Ow! what the heck?" I got on my two feet on a branch I look at my ankle and search for what I got scratched with and of course I stepped on a squirrels tail.

"Stupid squirrel." I mumble "don't you see I'm having a bad night." The squirrel just looks at me like if I were crazy or something. I break a small branch and throw it at the squirrel. It runs away after a moment and leaves me and the tree alone.

I look at my cut and check if it was deep. It wasn't that bad it's just a little scratch, no biggie.

I climbed on one more branch and finally made it to the window. I carefully got on my knees still not looking down. "Don't look down" I kept repeating to myself. I sat down and dragged myself closer to the rope. I carefully pulled up the rope making sure nothing fell off.

Once I safely got the basket on the branch. I did a little victory dance.

I took out my phone and pressed the record button.
" I finally got up the tree," I switch the camera on the opposite side of my face.
"I got a basket and a rope from her patio. I threw it over the branch and it took many, many tries to get it up here." "And right now I'm completely terrified since I'm afraid of heights. So can this get any worse? Oh yeah I also got scratched by a squirrel. I gotta go but I'll record again once I get in her room."

I turn off the phone and place it on my back pocket. I look at the window and made sure she wasn't there. I checked if her window was open so I can sneak in and just to my luck...

It Was Locked....

Hiya peeps!!

After all she went through the window had to be locked...🤦🏻‍♀️

Did you like this chapter? If y'all did please give me some support by hitting the little yellow star on the left corner....

Anyways comment some puns if you know any I just love puns...

So I once asked a teddy bear if he wanted dinner.

He said "no thanks I'm stuffed."

Mwah Mwah!!

Anyways see you in the next one!

-xTheNerdyGurlx