35. Wooden Crate

Can we just take a moment and celebrate the fact that I finally wrote a chapter!! hehehe enjooooyyy!

Elisa P.O.V

After Lucas dropped off Lea at school, he started picking on me. Like for example, he kept asking me that if the boys were called One Direction, why did they go on five directions?

I practically yelled at him for saying that but so I could forgive him, he started playing Cardi B.

"So how did it go on your date Saturday?" Lucas asked as he put the volume down and kept his eyes on the road.

"I mean if you wanna say that spilling coke on your date's shirt good, then yeah it went pretty well." I said trying to note the sarcasm.

"Not as bad as wanting to kiss a girl taller than you. But hey I found a way." Lucas shrugged and smiled.

"How'd you kiss her?" I smiled wanting to know more.

"I got a wooden crate that was lying in the corner of an alley and pushed her back to a wall. I stood on the crate and bamn! It was a pretty steamy kiss." I waved his eyebrows as I held out a giggle.

"Damn you handled that pretty well." I laughed.

"You're talking to the king of make out here. I'll find a way to have my kiss." He smirked and we both laughed.

"Was that all that happened on your date?" Lucas asked.

"Well he took me home after watching a movie  and asked me to go out with him again this Saturday." I smiled turning my eyes towards Lucas.

Soon enough his gleaming smile turned to a faded frown. He took a deep breath and got a hard grip on the steering wheel that even his knuckles turned white.

"That's nice." Lucas sighed. Turning right and entered the school zone.

"Are you okay?" I looked at him worried.

"Yeah." He said blankly not at all turning to face me.

Lucas parked his car in the parking lot. He got off from his side and slammed the door shut. He took out his backpack from the back of the car and walked away from his car, leaving me there sitting in confusion.

Short chapter?
I knnnooooowww
But this was pretty much a filler chapter but you already have an idea on what's coming.  hope you guys liked it and don't forget tooooo
COMMENT
SHARE
AND
VOTE!!

i love my kiwis so much and see you in the next one!

-melody 🥝💕