26. The Great Pumpkin

Elisa's P.O.V

I got myself ready with my Halloween costume on. I checked my self in the mirror and remembered my red hood. How can I be so forgetful? I placed it around my shoulders and tied the ribbon around my neck.

I got my phone out and checked the time. It was 7:00 and knew to start heading to Lucas's house.

I head downstairs and found my mom dressed as Marilyn Monroe.
"Dang mom you look so gorgeous in that costume!" I always had loved giving my mom compliments when she wore something new.

"Aww thanks sweetie! Lucas's mom is dressing up as Audrey Hepburn so we both decided that I should go as Marilyn Monroe."

"That was a good idea. Y'all two are like gonna nail this costume." I grabbed my basket and filled it with a fabric so I can place some food in there so I won't go hungry.

"Your costume looks so cute on you! But I thought you were gonna put like a scar on your face or something." My mom said grabbing me some Oreos and placing them in a bag knowing what I was up to.

"Nah I can't pull that of plus my arms got tired on doing it so I gave up halfway I was done." I giggled as my mom gave me a 'really' look.

"Well it's your costume so you can do whatever you'd like. Except something that's inappropriate." She pointed her finger at me as I giggled.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked, she grabbed her purse and house keys.

"Yeah you know I'm ready." I grabbed my phone and placed it in my basket since I didn't have a pocket with the dress I'm wearing.

Mom laughed as she opened the door and let me go out first. She came out afterwards and locked the door.

We looked both ways and crossed the street as we got to Lucas's house. I knocked at their door and behind the door was a girl screaming in excitement. Must be Lea.

"Mom their here!" Lea yelled in excitement.

I heard the sounds of high heels clicking on the floor. I was greeted by Lucas mom who was non other than Audrey Hepburn.

"Hi guys come in come in." We walked into the house and as soon as I entered the whole house smelled like pumpkin spice.

My favorite scent of the season.

"Thanks for taking Lea trick or treating Elisa that was so nice of you!" Mrs. Brooke gave me a hug and I returned it as well.

"I think we should head out to the Halloween party before it gets late." She tells my mom.

"Lucas should be down any moment sweetie so just make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you so much Mrs. Brook. Hope you two have a great time!" I waved by as they headed out the door.

"Come on Elisa watch The Great Pumpkin with me!" Lea which was dressed as Moana pulled me to the living room and sat me on the couch watching The Great Pumpkin.

"Okay take a look at your man." Lea and I both turned around at the same time and saw Lucas dressed as a wolf. I stood up from the couch and looked at his costume. His eyes widened and saw my costume.

"Well hello beautiful. You look so sexy in that costume." Lucas winked as he nudged my shoulder.

"Oh shut up! I though you were dressing up as a clown." I said.