30. Choking Seal

Elisa's P.O.V

"Lizzie come on! We're gonna be late for second period!" I yelled as she laid her head inside her locker.

Liz told me the news that her and Michael had finally took of their handcuffs before thanksgiving break. Turns out Jacob had hid he key in Michael's phone case this whole time.

"Let me be woman. Go without me." Lizzie mumbled her face on a stack of over due assignments.

"No your coming with me!" I yanked her from her wrist which caused her to hit herself against her locker.

She stumbled back on me which made me bump into someone. I had dropped my books all over the floor while Lizzie went back and put her head in her locker.

I groaned at Lizzie, she stuck her head out of the locker to give a peek at what I was doing. She gave a tight smile and laid her head back in the locker.

"I'm so sorry I-"

"No I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention where I was walking. But I'm glad it was with pretty girl."

By now my face was red as a tomato.
This boy is non other than Ayven Thornton. He plays in the schools basketball team and is also the captain. He is really cute and a sweet guy. I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend yet but on the other hand I'm glad he doesn't.

I put my face down and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. I started picking up my books and he helped me as well.

"Thanks." I smiled. He handed me my notebook that had my handwriting of Harry Styles written on the cover with hearts around his name.

Bad idea to get that notebook out.

"No problem...um"

"Elisa." I said back.

"Elisa what a pretty name for a pretty girl."

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, hope I don't have a freak attack and faint in this beauties presence.

I tried to make a cute giggle but failed. Turned out to sound more like a choking seal.

"And your Ayven right?" I coughed trying to get the conversation going.

"That's me!" He smiled which showed his pearly whites.

"Well I better get going I need to get to class before I'm late." I say as Lizzie walks up behind me.

"Yeah so I'll see you around!" He waved bye and walked off to his group of friends.

I started to walk but Lizzie held me by my wrist and pulled me back.

"Did the Ayven Thornton just hit on you?" She said so loud a couple of people turned around.

"No he did not! More like he just complimented me." I shrugged as I walked off leaving her there.

Lizzie ran behind me making me loose my balance but I saved myself in a normally awkward way.

"Liz calm down-"

"No! I won't don't you just realize that this could be the boy that could be your soulmate!"

"Liz your just exaggerating all-"

"All he did was complemented you. That's how it all starts!" Lizzie clasped her hand together and jumped in excitement.

"Look whatever you say Lizzie. Nothing's gonna happen. I mean what if the next boy I lay eyes on is my soul mate?"

I turned away from Lizzie and see Luke making out with a girl behind a locker.

"What did you just tell me?" Lizzie stood in front of me with her hands crossed.

"He's making out with another girl for crying out loud!"

"I guess your right, he's hoe. How did you guys meet each other anyways?"

"Too much of a long story Liz."

"I'm dying here while your just there watching me." Lizzie exclaimed reaching he hand out for me to grab.

"Liz we just walked down the stairs, you've done it before."

"Yeah but to much exercise can make me miss my period, so I got to be careful."

"Whatever." I laughed out.

We started walking to our lockers when I see Ayven looking right over our way I try not to notice him coming our way so I won't seem like some sort of Fangirl.

Well kinda.

"Hey Elisa!"

"Hey Ayven!"

"Oh dear gosh I think I'm gonna faint! These stairs are hurting my legs's feelings- oh hi Ayven!" Lizzie exclaimed and waved at him.

"Nice to meet you..."

"Lizzie! I'm Elisa's best friend she must talk about me all the time."

"I'm sure she has." Ayven looked towards me and winked.

"So Elisa I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me on Friday." Ayven scratched the back of his head due to his nervousness.

"Um I-"

"She would love to!" Lizzie cut me off. I widened my eyes at her and she just ignored me.

"Great! So I'll pick you up around 8?"

"Um y-yeah, that'll be fine." I smiled at him making him smile even wider. I couldn't back out now he looks so happy.

"So I gotta go but see you around!" He waved off and walked out the school doors.

"That went better than expected, thought you were gonna hit me with one of your textbooks." Lizzie said.

"Oh you have no idea."

Hey guys!!

I think Lizzie is my spirit animal. What do you guys think? XD

But anyways 15 more days till Christmas!!
What's on your Christmas list this year?
I guess for me is anything from the Taylor Swift store. Any merch of hers would be nice ;)

See you guys in the next one!