1

holy crap I reread this and it is actually trash oml

I wrote this when I was like 10 so that's why it sucks so much lol.- 10/2/17

trigger warning, there contains self harm, name calling, and stuff like that. So  yea thx for  reading.

"Go and kill yourself, Hamilton. Not like anyone'd care," Jefferson whispered in Hamilton's ear as Madison brought down his foot harshly onto his stomach .
Hamilton let out a scream of agony, and tears filling his eyes.
Jefferson laughed and walked off, nodding at Madison signaling him to follow.
Jefferson's voice still echoed in his mind.
Hamilton stood up shakily and started to walk to his dorm.
(Time skip due to my laziness ;) )
He walked into his dorm, nobody was there.
He shrugged and walked to the bathroom, he scattered stuff around until he found what he was looking for.
A razor.
He pulled up his sleeve and turned his wrist upwards then started cutting.
Im worthless
One cut
Stupid
Two cuts
Waste of space
Three cuts
And I should just kill myself
He took one last cut and stopped.
He fell to the ground and started sobbing, blood still dripping from his arms, convinced he was just a waste of space in the world, a burden.

----
(Jefferson POV)
Jefferson was in his dorm talking to  Madison, he stopped mid sentence when he felt something sharp on his arm. He groaned, "UGHH MADISON  they're  DOING IT AGAIN" Jefferson screamed .
Madison quickly stood up and grabbed some bandages, "You need to tell your Soulmate to stop cutting himself" he said softly, wrapping the bandages around him.
"Fine.." Jefferson said and grabbed a pen and started writing on his arm.

'hey, i love you, please stop cutting, your not worthless!! stay strong <3"

Jefferson looked it over one more time before putting a period on the end and leaving it be.
Madison smiled at Jefferson, his eyes were full of... sadness?

"You okay Jemmy?" I asked.
He shook his head and nodded, "yea" he mumbled, "Well umm, I'm gonna go back to my dorm. So uhh, cya" he smiled and walked off.
Jefferson was all alone now, he was about to go  to sleep when he felt something sharp on his arm, he groaned, but when he looked down at his arm he saw writing.

  "Sorry for the long wait, I didn't notice it for a while, I thought the pain in my arm was just from my... uh... thing. Sorry though, ❤️❤️"

Jefferson smiled and replied  instantly.
            "Oh, are you cutting yourself?? Is someone bullying you?"

He sighed waiting for a response, then he got one about 30 seconds later.
"If you wanna call it that, then yes"
Thomas's face heated up, he tightened his hands into fists.

      "Don't listen to him and his friends, there probably just jealous or something. Sorry, but I gotta go, probably just going around my campus; and also I'm in college , guessing you are too?"
                                         ,
         "Yep. It sucks, I'm in law. So I guess I'll see you later. I'm gonna go to my friends room for a movie I guess, bye ;) And thanks"

Jefferson put his sleeve back down and stood up from his bed. He shook a step out side and
walked around campus until he hit the bathrooms, he heard crying and threats.
He peeked inside and saw Hamilton and James.
James was punching him nonstop (hahahahah)
Hamilton was whimpering loudly, he saw Jefferson peeking in and his eyes lightened up for a second but it quickly faded away.
James turned around and saw Jefferson and smirked.
He rolled his eyes, "Its the middle of the night James, get back to your dorm" he groaned. Jefferson was hoping he'd be alone, but whatever.
James took one last hateful look at Hamilton before walking off.
Jefferson looked back at Alex, he was still on the ground.
Hamilton looked up, "Thank y-you" he stuttered out.
Jefferson nodded, "Don't get used to it, I still hate you" he growled and walked off.
He was hiding behind one of those award closet's with all the trophies in them, waiting for Hamilton to leave.
For what seemed like hours, Hamilton finally left.
He was walking forwards his friends dorm, from what he could see.
Jefferson shrugged it off and walked in the bathroom, looking at himself.
He stood there for about 30 minutes just staring at himself and swiping through memes and shit on his phone.
Then he felt a sting on his arm, writing.

Jefferson started heading for his dorm after a while, He walked out and saw Hamilton walking forwards the stairs, to his dorm. He turned around and saw Jefferson.
He started sprinting up the stairs quickly, with fear in his eyes.
Jefferson shrugged and followed him up the stairs. .
Hamilton ran to his friend's dorm and shut the door loudly.
Jefferson walked to his dorm and sat on his bed, bored out of his mind.
He felt a familiar sharp pain on his arm.
"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you again, this kid just beat me up in the bathroom on the way there. His name is Madison I think. Whatever, sorry for complaining, good night"

Jefferson gasped.
Madison was just beating up Hamilton in the bathroom.
He was going to his friends house for a movie.
Hamilton was cutting himself.

Hamilton was his soulmate.

EHHH HI SO UMM YE. This is the first chapter. Tell me if there should be smut, I'm kinda bad at it but whatever. So yea love u guys byeeee

Word count: 913 words

----
IM EDITING THIS SOOOO YEA
(9-15-17)

i'm editing this agAIN BECAUSE WOOHEE THIS WAS BAD
(6-21-18)