Sorry for all the bad spelling lol

Hamilton's woke up in Jefferson's arms, he flinched, not immediately remembering what had happened" last night.   He shook Jefferson awake, "Wake up" .
Jefferson fluttered his eyes open, he turned Hamilton and smiled, "Hi" he mumbled.
Hamilton smiled back and looked at the time, it was almost about to turn 9 o'clock.
"It's 9 o clock" Hamilton sighed.
Jefferson sat up, "Oh ok" he climbed out of bead, almost falling over.
Hamilton sat up too, grabbing his phone off the charger.
About 6 new messages were waiting for him.
BurnBurnBurnn; How did your date go???
AndPeggy; ANSWER US YOU MIDGETTTT
ImAlwaysAngry; ....
BurnBurnBurn; ARE YOU OKAY HAMMY??!!?
BurnBurnBurnn; ANSWER US
AndPeggy; YOU OKAY LEXIIII???
Angelicaaaaa; Don't call him that
AndPeggy; TOO BAD
Hamilton rolled his eyes and replied.
HamiltonTheHam;  I'm fine, also it was awkward. And then the storm came, and he took me to his place and he says I'm not going to class today so yea

The sisters replied almost immediately.
AndPeggy; DID YOU KISS????
BurnBurnBurnn; OMGG TELL US EVERYTHING
Angelicaaaaaa; :0
  Hamilton closed his phone and placed it in his pocket, "Soooo" he said awkwardly.
Jefferson looked over at Hamilton, "Are we friends" he asked .
Alexander was surprised at the question, "I guess so, if you think we are..." he looked at his hands.

Jefferson nodded, his eyes lighting up.
"Wanna go get some coffee" he asked after a couple minutes of silence.
"Yea" Hamilton said, standing up.

(Time skip to the car)

Hamilton buckled up and waited for Jefferson to start to drive to the Coffee Shop.
After about 5 or ten minutes Jefferson looked at Alex.
"You okay?" He asked.
Hamilton nodded.
"Hey, umm, look, I'm really sorry about last night, making you drag me to your place and stay up all night.... I should have never went on that blind date thing and also-"
"It's fine Alex" his face lit up red, he never called Hamilton by his first name.
Alex blushed, "Oh sorry, okay".
For the rest off the time the car was filled with comfortable silence.

----

"-and then she left me, and that is how me and Eliza met and broke up" Hamilton took a deep breath, he had been talking nonstop of stories.
Jefferson looked into Hamilton's eyes, he longed to know the color, maybe blue, or purple. He had learned of colors, but obviously never seen them.
"Thomas, Thomasss??" Hamilton said, a hint of concern in his voice.
Jefferson shook his head, "Oh sorry, what were you saying...?" .
Hamilton sighed, "Nevermind," he looked at his IPhone, it was 2:41pm, "Damn, we've been here for 3 hours..." he chuckled, "Let's Gooo" he said and grabbed his wallet.
Jefferson shook his head, "no, I can pay"
Hamilton gave him a look and sighed, "Fine" he crossed his arms like a little kid would do when they got mad.
Jefferson rolled his eyes and put some cash on the table and stood up.
"Come on" .
Hamilton followed.
"Thomas..."
"Yes Alex"
"I.... umm... I"
"Spit it out....."
"Never mind"
"No tell me"
Hamilton blushed, "I , like, really like you. Like a lot" he murmured.
Jefferson stopped in his tracks, "Wait what"
"I like you Thomas"
Jefferson stared at Hamilton, blushing.
Hamilton puts his hands in his face, "Oh god Oh God Oh God I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said anything" he said, shaking.
Jefferson wrapped his arms around Hamilton, "No it's okay Hamilton. I, well, I guess I like you too. A lot"
He could feel Hamilton's breathing why steadier and more balanced.
"Thank you"
"Your Welcome Alex"

HIIIII THIS ALMOST HAVE 100 viewwwwsss :3 yey
Well I love u guys and all the support, I'll update soon 💗💗 bye