27

It had been about 1 month since Thomas and Alex had adopted Patience and Phillip.
And Thomas was planning on proposing tonight to Alex.

Finally.

He heard his phone ring, he quickly picked it up, "Yelllow?"
"Heyyy, its Lafayette, have you proposed yet?"

He had bought that ring 3 weeks ago, knowing he was going to do it the next day, and the next day becoming a week, soon becoming a month.

"Nope"

"Ughhhhh Thomas you need to do it already- wait what-" A muffelnd voice spoke up, "- OH OKAY- Tommy, were coming over to help you get ready!"

Thomas sighed, "Read for what..?"

"Your proposal, duh?!" Laf chuckled, "Cya in like, uhhh, 15 minutes, Bye mon ami!!!!-"

----

(Le time skip)

----

Alex was driving home from dropping off Phillip and Patience at school finally, his boss said he couldn't go to work today for some odd reason...

He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door slowly opening it to see and dark room with candles everywhere and rose petals scattered across the ground.
Before he could scold at Thomas or whoever did this for all the candles thAT COULD BURN DOWN THE HOusE, his lover wrapped his arms around Alex from behind him, "Hey L-Lexi" He stuttered.
Alex smirked, "Um, hey Thomas. What's all thi-" He was cut of with a kiss. It wasn't like all the other ones, it was passionate, deep, special, and overall amazing.

Alex pulled back for air, blushing like crazy.

"Thom-" Thomas put his finger to Alex's lips, shutting him up.

"Alexander, I love you more than anything in this universe, back to High school, and when we found out we were soulmates, to now, and in the future and uh- sorry- I'm sorry for all that I have done to hurt you, and hurt your feelings. I love you so so so so so so so so much, Lex, and I wante- sorry, uh, needed to ask you something...-" He grabbed something from his pocket, and got down in one knee, almost fällig over doing so, and opening the box.

"Alexander Hamilton, will you marry me?"

The ring he pulled out had the most beautiful stones in the middle, it was green and purple, engraved into the the ring, there were also words, it said-

Infinity

I wanted the ring to say Infinity or something like that but I wanted to give a meaning to the name of the book, but I could also change the name to the book but I don't know if I should do that or not ehh whatever.

---
O my god I reread this (it's been like half a year since I started writing this) and I hate this so much whY DID YOU PEOPLE ENjOY ThIS (if you did).

Also everyone was like "No the ring says Jeulia" or "Cjange the name to Jeuila" so I edited it so it fricken said INfiNTy.

Also JEULIA IS A BRAND NAME STOP FREAKING OUT.