Alex and Thomas still were not dating, since it had only been like 2 days since he had found Tom at the gay club.
But the good thing is was that Thomas's new roommate didn't like him at all, he thought  his name was Seabury, and Alex got 'King' George, who was the most annoying bitch he had ever met.
Thank the lords Laf persuaded him into going to that place. He couldn't stand living with that dipshit.

So Thomas was moving back in, so they were going to start talking more.... but he didn't know about dating. Maria and him did not have a good past, at all.

E heard a knock, smirking knowing who it was.

Maybe he could just put all that stuff behind.... Maybe if he could trust Thomas to not go and fuck some other guy(or girlll).
"Come innn" Alex said.

Suddenly the door crushed open, revealing that face Alex had been dying to see all day.

"Hey Alex" Thomas exclaimed, his eyes were bright, and his puffy hair was everywhere.
"Hey Tommy" Alex sat down on his bed, "That's Your bed over there now, King George had your bed so he moved it".
"Okay" Tomas said and placed his bags down.

"So umm... Can we talk..?"

"Sure"

"Well, it's about us.... What are we now... Are we not dating or like friends with benefits or like-"

"DEFINITELY FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" Alex blurred out.

"Okay"

------

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS ASSSSS BUT WHATEVER.
Btw my bday was on the 26 so yea

I got bored at the airport and this is what happened -

My name is Kaycee. I am  a poet, I wrote this poet just to show it, nah I just turned 13, you can write rhyme but u can't write mine !!!!
   I practice and drew art with my brother, I want a sister but instead I got an annoying  brother. My mom is single and not ready to mingle, un deux trois (something something).