13

A little someone gave me the idea to do this thing but I forgot her username oops also I completely forgot they were in college or whatever so just pretend they have actually been going to classes

James POV
I smashed the mirror, glass cutting into my arms.
Of course they would get back together, they were soulmates....
Maybe their was a way he could get them apart.
I smirked as I thought of Blood flowing from Alex's small fragile body.
If I killed Alexander, Thomas would come crawling to me... He'd be all mine....

----
Alex headed to his second class, James was going to be there, but thankfully Tommy was there.
He walked in a put his materials away.

"Hey Alex" a familiar voice said. Alex whipped his head around and saw Jefferson, "Oh hi (daddy)" he whispered the last part.
Thomas blushed instantly, "Whatcha doing" .
"Breathing."
Thomas chuckled, "Cool, I guess. Just wondering if you wanted to go on a date or something soon, so we can like- umm- talk I guess?".

Alex was about to respond but Mr. Washington came in, he nodded to his boyfriend, if that's what they even were...

The rest of class was relatively boring as always, Washington worked in two classes for some reason, today he was doing Biology for some reason.
He began to daydream of Thomas, and John too. He had died about 3 weeks ago, today was his first day back.

"Son?" Washington repeated.
Hamilton looked up, "Yes Si- don't call me son".

Washington sighed, "Were you listening?"
"Nope"
"I asked what is (easy question cuz Alex is his favorite)?"
"(Answer to easy question)"
The bell rang, "Dismissed" George groaned as the kids jumped up from their seats and headed forwards their next class.
Alex stood up but felt a arm grab his wrist, "After Lunch, behind the school" he heard James whisper in his ear.

Hi hi hi. This is the first chapter were they actually go to school oops.