26

Alex walked into the orphanage, it giving him small sad memories, but Alex brushed it off and looked skeins with Thomas for a child.

Since they were gay... they could really have kids... So they decided to go to an orphanage to get a child!

Thomas said he wanted 2 kids, one a boy and one a girls, Alex didn't exactly care, he just wanted his kid!

Alex walked forwards the corner of the room, he spotted a young girl, she looked around the age of 14. She had a notebook in her lap, and her hand furiously writing onto the paper with a blue mechanical pencil.
She had ombré hair, dark brown to light brown, and dark brown eyes, with bags under them.
Alex talked her shoulder, the girl jumped, her pencil flying somewhere.
"Oh shi- I mean, uh, sorry, Who are you..?"

The girl looked up at Alex, a speck of hope in her dark eyes.
"My birth name is Kaycee, but I go by Heather or Patience" She said gracefully.

Alex nodded and put his arm out, also kneeling down to her size.
"I'm Alex. How old are you"

"I am 12" The girl said and shaking Alex's hand.

Alex cocked his head, he could swear she was older.

"Hey, um, Patience, would you mind having 2 fathers" He asked quietly.

Patience's eyes were filled with excitement.
"Oh my god, FU- UHHH, sorry, HECK YES" She said loudly laughing afterwards.

Alex smirked, "Ha, its fine, I don't really know what the deal is with adopting, so do you come with me or something or....-"
"I come with you to the front office and get adopted, the people here aren't that protective of us, so you just pay, and we're  gone." Patience shrugged.

Alex nodded after understanding her and went on the journey to find Thomas.

After about 5 minutes they found him talking to a little boy, he had dark curly hair.
"Oh hey guys, this is Phillip! Who is that?"Thomas exclaimed, pointing at the girl with her notebook in hands.

"I am Kaycee, but you can call me Patience" She said taking a dramatic bow.

Thomas chuckled, "Im Thomas" He smiled.

"Alex, if I were you I'd be thanking the lords that you got this guy as your soulmate- Can I touch your hair?- I'm going to touch your hair" She ran to Thomas and played with his fluffy hair.

The whole group laughed for a while until Phillip spoke up.

He was probAlly about 6 or 7 years old, he had this weird vibe when your around him, but not like, "I'm bad news" Kind of vibe, it was good.

"I guess we found our future kids"

I ending this in about 4 chapters, they will married and shit so umm so sorry for not updating this a lot. I would make up an excuse but I'm gonna do that cuz I'm nice and I love u people, I'm lazy so yea bye ❤️❤️❤️

👁   👁
   👃    
   👄