28 (Last Chapter)

written july 27th 2017

It had been 4 years since Thomas and Alex had gotten married. And 6 years since they adopted Patience and Phillip.
Plus their other child Ashton, who they adopted 3 years after the others.
Ashton was a short boy with blue eyes and dark brown curly hair.

Lafayette and Hercules had gotten married soon after the honeymoon for Thomas and Alex.
Maria (stopped being a hoe) got with Eliza and the two are now happily dating.

Patience was now 18, she was still doing her thing with the writing, but ever since Thomas gave her a phone, she discovered an app called WattPad. She uses that thing nonstop (I didn't mean for that I be a reference lol) .
Phillip was now 13, he was always getting sick, and getting into fights. But he was a good kid, he reminded Alex of John sometimes....

And the new kid, Ashton. He was 14 now. He also got into many fights, he got bullied a lot for having gay parents.

James Madison was sent to prison for 12 years for drugs, rape, and attempted murder

Everything was perfect for Alex and Thomas, sure they fought sometimes like all couples, but they loved each other and that's all they needed.

Their love was more than 10/10, or whatever number you can think of to whatever number you can think of.

Their love was  Infinity.

I'm changing the name to Infinity btw that's the end yay