16

Jefferson slammed his vodka bottle  onto the ground after chugging it.
Maria tugged on his arm, "Tommy! What the hell! My mom is gonna ground me you idiot" she began to bend down and pick up the shattered glass.
Thomas chuckled, "Your hot" he slurred.
He saw Maria get back up, "I knew it" she whispered in a seductive voice and grabbed Thomas's arm and ran to the bedroom.

   -----

Alex woke up, the same place he was before. Memories started flooding through his mind. All of the punches and kicks seemed to go through him again.
He stood up, shaking from the pain. He walked in the rain to his dorm room .

(Time skip cuz I'm a lazy bitch)

A opened his door, nobody was there.
He ran to his cabnit, and started to search for one thing.

A blade.

James was right, he was too scared and weak to fight back. Laf and Maria were right too.... He needed them. He couldn't survive in this world.
He couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed the blade he had kept hidden away in the very back and brought it up to his wrists.
He waited to see if anyone would come in and stop him. Like Jefferson, Thomas probably didn't even care. He pressed it down harshly as blood began to swirl down his wrists.
"I'm worthless" he mumbled and crumpled to the ground, sobbing.

---
Tom woke to a horrible pain in his wrists. He sat up, realizing he was naked. He looked over and saw Maria next to him.
"Fuck"
"Whaaa" Maria groaned.
Thomas sprang up and grabbed his old clothes, quickly putting on his boxers, not giving a notice to his bleeding wrists.
"Tommmmyyy, baby, come hereee- OH SHIT WAT DA FUCK IS ON YOUR ARM" she screamed in horror.

Tomas looked down at his wrists, he gasped as he saw blood dripping down from his wrists onto his clothes.

Alex.

----

HEYYYY SORRY I DIED FOR ABOUT A WEEK.