22

IF THIS STORY HAD MORE CHAPTERS, I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM BUT NOOOO

Thomas woke up to the sounds of beeping and small cries.
He opened his eyes and saw Alex, his eyes were bloodshot, and his hair messy (it always is but whatever). Alex looked up into Thomas's eyes, he shrieked, "Tommy!" He screamed from the joy and hugged him tightly.
Thomas ignored the pain that came from his ribs.
"What happened...?"
Alex wiped away his tears from earlier, "You took me out to this really prettty place, and, umm, we were leaving and I dropped something, I turned back for a second, then a car hit you..."
Thomas's eyes widened, "Was the light thingy still telling us to go?"
Alex nodded.
Thomas sighed and looked at his body, "Do you know what happened to me..?"

"You broke your legs, and umm, something happened to your arm" Alex said, tears starting to come back.
Thomas sat up, wincing as he did so. He pulled Alex close, "ITS okay Alex I'm fine... - Am I paralyzed..?"
Alex looked up at him, getting lost in Thomas's eyes.
"O-Oh, no, thankfully, You'll have to be in like a wheelchair for about 3 weeks. Then you'll be all fixed.." He put on a sad smile.

A doctor walked in, "Mr Hamilton, another visitor is here, you need to get out for now" She said. Alex studied her name tag said "Ms, Hemings". Alex nodded and hugged Tommy before waving goodbye as he walked out he saw a tall broad man walk into the office.

-----

Thomas sighed and closed his eyes.

"Thomas"

Thomas could recognize  that voice from anywhere.

"Dad?"
"That's Peter to you"

----
   I just researched TJefferson's dad's name. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF ME FOR BEING PRODUCTIVE