written: may 16th 2017)
I know there is no lunch in College but I don't care

Alex felt his heart skip a beat, he ran out of his class and headed towards The Lunch Room.
He felt a tap on his shoulder l, he whipped around quickly and took a step back.
"It's just me..... Maria..." Maria said.
Hamilton sighed in relief, "Thank god" he muttered and started to walk off.
"Alex, can you come and sit with me and Peggy today, I think Laf is gonna be there too..." She called out.
Alex turned back once again and nodded, heading towards the table they always sat in.

"Where is Herc..?" Hamilton asked quietly.
"Sick" Laf mumbled.

"You okay Alex?" Peggy asked, "You seem pretty, not as talkative as you usually are"

Hamilton sighed and turned to James's table.

"He told me to meet him in the back of the school after lunch.."

"Your not seriously going out there...." Peggy raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I am..."
Maria shook her head, "If you are, take someone with you!"

"Either Maria or Jefferson, they're the strongest people in the campus" Peggy said scooting closer to her girlfriend.

"No I'm fine on my own..."

He heard the bell ring, he stood up quickly.
"Alex!" He heard Laf, Maria and Peggy yell out.
He continued to walk.

"I'm not afraid of you James"

Sorry it's short I'm sick as hell and I want to die