2

Heyy so umm yea this is the A/N thing. This is going to be a weird chapter I think. Also there may be a trigger warning for Self Harm.
And also I'm doing something about the Hurricane thing so yea.

Jefferson slammed his door and ran to the bathroom.
He stared at himself, his eyes burning, he was close to crying.
I did this to Alex....
His eyes trailed Down to his arm, cut marks were still there, but quickly fading away.
What if he finds out? What will I say to him...
He finally gave up and let the tears fall from his bloodshot eyes.
He jumped into his  bed and sobbed his heart out. This couldn't be true? They had hated each other for years! Something must have gone wrong...
• • •
Alexander stood up from his bed, smashing the alarm button. He changed into a shirt with a star on it and some jeans.
Alex walked out of his dorm room and headed forwards his first class with a smile on his face, his soulmate had sent him a message that morning telling him to stay strong, alex smiled at it, someone cared, maybe miles and miles away, but it was someone.
He stepped into his French class and sat next to one of his only friends, Lafayette.
Laf smiled at Hamilton, "How are you going to today mon ami?" He said.
(mon ami= my friend)
Hamilton waved at him,

"Better than last night I guess"

Lafayette nodded and opened his mouth to say something, but Jefferson walked inside, his eyes puffy, with dark bags under them.
James followed him, he looked fine, but his eyes were full of jealousy, anger and sadness as his eyes glanced past Hamilton's.
Laf raised one eyebrow, "Weirddd" he mumbled and turned back around to Alex, "You know what happened?"
Hamilton shrugged,
"No, James just beat my ass last night, then we watched netflix at your place, then Jefferson and me went back to our dorms... But he was giving me weird looks on the way up" he said quickly.
Laf shrugged, "Okay... I'm surprised he hasn't come up here and been rude yet..." he chuckled.
"Whatever" Hamilton mumbled as Mr. (insert French Teacher Name here) came in.
He took a seat then started practicing words with the class, which was his cue to stop listening. He was fluent in French already... He daydreamed of Jefferson. Jefferson wasn't the type of guy to cry.... what made him cry, and why did James look jealous?
He felt the familiar pain on his arm, he pulled up his sleeve to where you couldn't see his cuts and looked at the message.
"Dear Hamilton,
           Hey. I know that it's you, I saw you hurting yourself and getting beat up by Mads. I'm so confused of how this could be possible. But I'm not going to tell you who I am... I'm just going through so much, I never knew I was going to have a other boy soulmate, since my family is pretty homophobic... I'm sorry for all That I have done, I didn't realize that you were.. well, you... And for the last time. im sorry my love,
                     - Your Soulmate"
-----

He looked Up and saw Hamilton shooting his hand up into the air.
Mr French Guy called in him, "Oui, monsieur Hamilton?"  (yes mr hamilton)
"Puis-je être excusé pour un instant? (May I go to the bathroom for a moment? I'm probAlly not right even though i did french for two years lmao) He said quickly. Mr (insert name here) groaned and nodded, "Oui" .
Hamilton ran out of the classroom.
Jefferson sighed, if he ever find out, he could never see color. He would leave him, Jefferson was his worst enemy, his bully, his past friend....
(Flashback)
Alex looked down at his phone, "Heyyy, Alex, come to the Gym after class. I wanna show u something babe ;P". The text was from Jefferson.
They had been dating for 3 months, so he knew what they were going to do.
Kiss.
He waited till the end of class and ran to the Gym, his heart was beating as fast as the last kids heart at the end of a pacer test.
He opened the door to the Gym, he saw Thomas, he was smirking, "Come here" He yelled from across the room.
Hamilton sprinted towards him smiling. He just knew they would be soulmates.
He stopped beside him.
Jefferson smiled, "Close your eyes" he chuckled.
Hamilton did as he said, his breath getting heavier. Then suddenly he felt water pour onto his head and strong kicks to his small fragile body, causing him to topple over.
He tried to stand up but Jefferson pushed him down, "You really believe I liked you!" He snarled.
Hamilton waited for them to leave him alone on the cold hard gym floor. He stood up and began walking back home. He was only in Freshman year of Highschool so he could find his way back. He sneaked out but as soon as Thunder hit he fell to the ground, tears bursting out of his eyes.
The hurricane.
He sat there shaking and crying until a man with his hair in a bun frantically sat down beside him, "Mom Ami, your gonna be okay..." he said soothingly rocking him back and forth, and singing him a song.
"I don't think I've gone to far. little bit wild, I know. Pull your strings like a cheap guitar cuz baby I'm in control. You feel it coming, you feel it in your bones. Release your monsters. I love the voices in my head. You think I'm running off the edge, you wanna fix me, but maybe I like it broken, I live my life cuz it's a mess, I live for the craziness, you wann-" he sang, but Hamilton slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: HIIIII. So yep I guess this is how Lafayette and Hammy met. And also the hurricane thing so umm yea. I love u guys and Happy (whatever holiday it is for you)!!!

Word count: 1020