10

Oops I totally forgot about the John dating Peggy thing.
----

John stared back at his reflection, his eyes bloodshot and puffy.
Alexanders eyes were the most beautiful thing he had ever witnessed.
But Alex was meant to be some else's soulmate, probAlly Jefferson.
He looked over to his counter, it was Alex's anxiety pills he had left last Saturday when they were watching a movie together.
John turned around and went to grab a paper.
He began to write.
"Dear Alex and Many others.
I have a few things to saw before I die. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you Alex, but know I will always love you, even if you don't love me. Thank you for letting me experience colors, but we weren't meant to be together . Tell Peggy she was a great and beautiful girl, but I just needed someone to help me get my mind off of Alex. Goodbye.
-John Lauren's"
John stopped and put the note it his pocket.
He grabbed the pills and began to open them, he he was going to die soon anyway. And Alex wasn't going to be with John anyway. He grabbed a handful and started to put it in his mouth when he heard a knock on the door.
John groaned, "Yes" he choked out.
"It's me Mon Ami, Lafayette!" He screamed.
"Go away"
"Why"
John began to sob, "Get out Laf...!" He screamed he heard the door creak open.
"John?"
John shoved the pills into his mouth swallowing it quickly.
"JOHN MON AMI"
"Oh my.... John!" He felt all the noise fade away as everyone turned black.

It's another short chapter. You all guessed it lol he ded (or is he :0)