5

Time skip to the date day cuz I'm a lazy pile of crap ;3

Jefferson buttoned the last button(that sounds weird) , "Ok, is this one good on me?" He turned around to the Schuyler sisters. He was wearing his famous purple suit thingy.
Eliza squeeked, "Yesss" she yelled and pulled him aside.
"Have fun!" She winked, "Oh and also don't do anything crazy, ya know, because Spring Break is over and you need your beauty sleep for school." Eliza smiled.
Angelica was texting on her phone, obviously not giving a sheit about what was going on.
Jefferson smiled, "8 o clock, right?"
"Yep"
"OKAY, any other tips Peggy, or Eliza?"
Peggy stood up, "Don't let anyone else flirt with you, he might have  jealousy issues ..."
"Oh, don't say 'King' George is great. He hates him".
Jefferson nodded and shooed the sisters off, "K, I'll see you guys tommorow, and Peggy tonight!" He put on a obvious fake smile and shut the door.
He sat down on his bed and sighed.
Why was he even agreeing to this crap...? He didn't want to do this ... . He crawled into  his sheets, taking a 'small nap', since it was only 3:00.

---

Jefferson opened his eyes and looked over at the time.
7:42
"OH FUCK" he yelled and stood up frantically, still half asleep.
He stumbled around until he found his keys, he opened the door and ran outside, he ran to the doors, and jumped in his car, speeding to the address of (fancy restaurant name).
(Time skippy)
He jumped out of his car after about 30 minutes of driving, he walked into the building, panting. He looked around and spotted Peggy and Lauren's, but no... well... whoever his date was...
He shrugged and walked up to the cashier person at the front, "I'm with Peggy Schuyler and John Lauren's, and someone else..." He smiled.
The lady smiled, "Of course, your seat is over there, I assume you can find them" she stopped herself from pointing and winked.
Jefferson smiled and walked away quickly
Weird.
He sat down across from , well nobody.
Peggy was snorting at some joke John just made, she waved at Thomas, "Hey" she said after calming down.
Thomas waved back.
"Where is my, umm, date....?"
"Oh he is in the bathroom" John said smirking.
As soon as Peggy started ranting about some girl named Maria, he saw a figure walking forwards them. The figure seemed short. Wearing a green shirt and probably jeans.
He looked at him fully and gasped at what is saw.
It was Hamilton.
Alexander Hamilton.
The hot headed, bastard, whoreson, and orphan .
Alexander Hamilshit- oops sorry, autocorrect, HamilTON!

This was going to be a long night.

A/N; Oopss I lied it's another kinda short chapter. I just like leaving it off on cliff hangers lol. Anyways IM BOREDDD and thanks for the support 2 people who always comment (the only people who comment RIP ;-;) So yea big bye.

Please leave feedback, or stuff that you think should happen!!!!