12

My teacher knows about Hamilton and I'm like rlly happy for some reason, she also gave me a giant pack of skittles cuz she told me to rap Guns And Ships in front of the whole class.  Also i found I pic of Hamilton in my textbook and started kissing it and everyone was startingg at me oops

John's funeral was coming up soon, and Alex was dreading it.
Lafayette patted Alex's back, "It'll be fine mon Ami! It only lasts for like... umm.... two hours.."
Alex groaned at the thought of it. He didn't want to see his friends dead body and be crying in front of his family, well only John's siblings since his parents were homophobic as shit. They may come though, I'I NEED TO STOP STRESSING OUT UGHHH'
Alex stood up and looked at himself one more time, he was wearing his grey jacket thingy and some jeans.
"Ok I'm ready"
----

As soon as they walked in Laf gasped.
"What?"
"Everything is all Green, like even the people, oh, your wearing green too"
Alex smiled, "Aren't funerals supposed to be black or something?"
"I thought so, but I guess John said something in his will"
"He wrote a will?"
"Yea" Laf sat down on one of the seats and waited for it to start.
Alex sat around looking as people came in every once in a while.
Alex felt himself begin to fall asleep, but kept on pinching himself.
Laf sighed.
"What"
"Look who is here"
Alex looked up and saw the one and only Thomas Jefferson.
"Why the fuck is he here, he was the one who bullied him and me every day" Alex snarled and glared at the man. He also cheated on me.

"I'm not sure..." Laf sighed and layed back.

Tonight was going to be a long night...

-----

It was the end of the funeral, they were heading towards the graveyard they would put John in.
He could feel Jefferson's eyes burn into his back.

"Why are you even here" Alex mumbled.
He heard a sigh and he saw a shadow coming towards him.
"I'm really sorry for about what I did, mainly the bullying John thing. But also the party..." he said bringing his hand up to Alex's shoulder.
Alex shoved his hand off, noticing after that his eyes were full of fear and sadness.
"I-I'm sorry Alex...." he whispered.
Alex rammed into Jefferson and pulled him into a hug, tears flooding from his bloodshot eyes.

"I forgive you...."

Im not dead :)