24

Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've been pretty depressed and just had no confidence to do anything at all.
Also read the end please

Alex looked at Thomas again, "Oh my god" He gasped, studying Thomas's beautiful body(and face).

"Am I aloud to leave this chair?" Thomas said, excitement in his voice.

"I'm not sure, I'll ask" He pecked Tommys lips before walking out.

He saw the lady who was in the rook earlier and called for her.
Se turned around and ran to him, "Yes, is your friend  doing okay?"
Alex nodded happily.
"He is fine, he was wondering if he could leave, with his crutches and- um- stuff"

Mrs Maria nodded.
"As long as he doesn't go mess his legs up again," She chuckled a bit before Alex ran off back to Thomas's room, "We can go outside, with your crutches though"

------
(I really don't know what to write, also half way though tho whole entire fanfiction I totally forgot this was a soulmate one lol)

(Also time skip cuz I don't know what to do)
(Also I may end the "book" soon)

Alex ran out of the doors,Thomas right by his side.
The sky was a bright blue and white cloud scattered the sky. Alex began to look at the scenery and trees. The trees were a bright, but also dark green. The buildings were a variety of different colors, grey, red, black, white, whatever color you could think of.
Thomas was looking at the same things.

People walking beside began to 'AWWWE', realizing what they had witnessed.

Thomas hugged Alex in a weird way, it being hard with his... foot..

"Lets go home"

----
IM SERIOUD THIS TIME IM REALLY RUNNING OUT OF (time) IDEAS HELP.

I'm probAlly gonna end it soon tbh.

Also vote:
1: They adopt a kid and get married

2: Thomas dies in a car crash and Alex goes crazy or kills himself

3: They break up and I make a second book (I'm going with this one btw)

4: U SUGGEST!!!!!