25

written: june 26th 2017

Sorry I don't update often. I've rlly depressed and stuff lately ;/ Also I'm moving out to somewhere else(that sounds weird it's like 3:00 am don't blame me plez)

Now I'm gonna go and listen to Be More Chill and update this crap later.
----
It's later now im gonna update

---------

It had been almost 2 months, Thomas's leg was not recovering as well as Ms. Maria stated.

Alex looked over to Thomas. It had also been 2 months since they had seen color for once.
Thomas looked up from him phone and smiled.
"Like what ya see?" He smirked.
Alex blushed quickly, "Yes, actually".
Thomas laughed and placed the device down and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's small body.

"I love you" Alex muttered into Thomas's chest.
"Love you more" He said quietly, pecking Alex on the lips.
Alex smiled widely and sighed.
"I wanna do something...."
(Stop thinking of sex u sinners)
"Like what" Thomas said playing with Alex's long hair.
"I dunno..."
Alex paused for a minute
"Are we ever going to adopt a kid... or anything like that"
Thomas froze for a moment.

"I would like that"

------

Ha I tricked u kind of
(If u looked at the 24th chapter again I said I would do the new book)
^^ but I'm to lazy to write another book, and (sorry for self promo but-) I'm already writing a new book, it's called The String. It's a Jamilton Soulmate fanfiction (AGAIN!!!!).

Love you guys, thx for helping me out with everything, the book, and with my confidence and all that shit :)

So umm bye for now