Pretend that Laf has had They/Them pronouns forever okay okay

(3 months later)

  Alex sighed, "No Laf"
, "Please!!! We haven't gone to a Gay Bar in like.... forever..!" They pouted.
    "Fine fine fine fine" Alex mumbled and stood up.
"That's what I'm talking about!" Hercuales screamed from the other room.

It had been 3 months since Jefferson has switched rooms with Laf and Herc, now they were his amazing roommates.
    -------
Alex sat in the back, "I regret my decision" h e groaned.
Laf and Herc were listening to Miranda: An Amercican Musical, which Hamilton happened to be hating at the moment.

Suddenly the music finally went to an end, at the end of the song, Vanessa.

"We're here!" Laf squeaked, Alex hadn't seen them be as happy like he was right now in a long time.
    "Finally" Alex smiled and got out of the car.

They walked in and sat down at a table, close to the window.

It seeemed like it had only been a couple moments but Laf and Herc were as drunk as ever. But of course Alex decided to be the mom friend tonight.

"Hey" A deep seductive voice said loudly.
Alex didn't look up but waved.
"5 dollars to talk, 10 dollars to kiss, and 20 to out to the back and give you the time of your life"

Alex looked up, a dark skinned man stood there, makeup covering most of his face, suddenly the mans face went white.
"What" Alex grumbled.

"Alex...."

Alex's eyes widened as he looked closely at the prostitute, and gasped.

"Thomas..." he stood up quick as a bullet, "Is that you...?"

Thomas took a step back, "Umm, y-yea..."
    "What the fu-"

"Oh why is  Jeffershit hereeee" Lafayette  slurred, pulling away from Herc's lips, "Isn't he like your e-ex....?" They chuckled a bit before going back to eating HERCULES face.

"I don't know Laf... Why are you here Tommy"

He saw Thomas's eyes full with tears.
"I am so so so sorry Alex, I'm sorry I cheated on you with Maria, and Aaron, and I know you can't forgive me and-"

"We should go outside...." Lex said and grabbed Tommy's arm.

He closed the door once they were outside.
Alex could now see cuts and bruises all over Thomas's body.

"Thomas, are you okay..?"
"No Alex... I'm really fucking not" he was now sobbing. He stopped after a minute, "Are you...?"

Alex stood there for a moment, "I'm fine"
"But you were cutting, not just ok your wrists anymore..."

Oh, those were my bruises on him.

"Oh yea.... those were just from, like- umm- right after we broke up or whatever"

"No, I have been getting them almost EVERYDAY" Thomas wiped away his tears.

Alex looked down at his hands, "I-I just....."

"It's fine Alex, it's not like your in trouble... You  shouldn't cut though... Was it because of me"

Alex nodded, crying silently.

Thomas reached in and hugged Alex, "Its okay, Le- Alex"

"You can call me Lexi" Alex chuckled.
"Okay Lexi"

A couple minutes went by before Thomas pulled back, "Do you forgive me...."

"Maybe"

"Good enough" Thomas smiled.

Alex smiled ear to ear, for the first time in a long time.

____________

Heyyyy I'm on a plane going to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida so yea :)

Also the turbulence is still going on and it's been like 10 minutes is that normal (prob not oops)