11

Oops I just realized how stupid I Am . I'm always saying, "Hamilton POV" or whatever the saying Hamilton did this like is supposed to say I DID THIS uehsiansiahw. -------
Hamilton felt his heart stop beating for nearly ten seconds.
"John is dead Alex..." Laf managed to choke out before crying again.
Alex had lost his two best friends. Jefferson and John.

Laf sighed, "Were at the hospital right now..." he mumbled, "Well will meet you there"
Alex hung up quickly and ran out of the building, not even bothering to put on his coat, though it was raining.

Alex rammed through the doors, panting.
"Yes Sir?" A nurse smiled. she was a tall brunette with hazel eyes.
"I'm here for umm- J-John Lauren's" he cried .
"I can't let you see him if your not a family member".
"HE IS MY FUCKING DAD" he screamed, "DADDDDYYYYYYYY I WANNA SEE HIMMMM" he screamed even louder.
The nurse blinked, "Room 231, I'm Miss Reynolds, so com-" Alex didn't bother to listen to the rest of her sentence and sprinted off.

Soon enough he was there. He broke the door down(not litterally jezus) to see Laf, Herc, and Peggy.
Alex raced beside John's right side, "Oh my god..." he mumbled.
"Hey Alex"
Alex whipped his head up and saw John smiling at him.
Alex and the others screamed of joy by settled down after a while.
"I'm sorry"
"For what?" Alex asked, holding the hand Peggy wasn't squeezing.
"For kissing you... and trying to kill my self and-" he trailed off.
"I love you Alexander..."
"J-John"
The heart monitor went flat.
Peggy gasped as the whole room went quiet.
Peggy sobbed into John's hand, Herc and Laf crying from behind.
Alex felt like a piece of his heart has been torn out and exploded. John. His best friend since High School. Was dead.

A different doctor came in and shooed all them out, but Peggy seas attempting to punch the doctor.
"NO FUCKING GET O-Out OF MY WAYYY...." he yowled.
Once Alex, Laf, and Herc \\omg I almost wrote John// were all outside of the building, being soaked from the rain they all just sat there in silence, probAlly thinking of the memories they had together.
"Remember when John and us went out and stole a shopping cart and drove us all around and spraypainted, "I may not live to see our glory" on a car...?" He said, smiling a bit.
Laf and Herc smiled weakly, "Yea, that was fun" Laf mumbled.

Alex started to cry again.
"Can I go to your place guys?" Alex mumbled, "I don't really wanna to my dorm, cuz, Jefferson..."
Laf glanced at Herc, he nodded.
"Alright"
-----
"What do you want to watch?"
"Clueless" Alex said, it was John's favorite movie.
Jesus fucking Christ was he gay or what
Alex chuckled at the thought as the movie began to play.
About 30 minutes into it he slowly drifted to sleep thinking of John's ocean breeze scent.
"I'm so sorry John" he whispered before falling asleep for the night.

Heyyyy Heyyyy it's another said chapter I guess. Yea but John is dead and THANK YOU
FOR ALMOST 500 READS LIKE ONGGGDJBSS

ALSO LOOK I DREW HUMANS (yes I know it sucks) it's Aaron The shithead and Alex my Lord and Savior

Word Count:557