15

Alex pushed through crowds of people, heading torwards the back of the building, the sound of Maria, Peggy, and Laf yelling his name still lingered in his mind.

      He opened the door and headed towards the back. He didn't need Maria or Thomas to fight for him, this was his own problem.
   He kept on walking until he spotted a shadow.
James Madison.

   " Alex"
"James"

"Why do you think you have the right to steal Thomas away from me" he snarled.
Alex's eyes widened, he had no idea THIS was why Hames was mad. He thought ur was just because he was a bitch.
  "He isn't soulmate, and I had no idea you and him were dating, at anytime" Alex murmured.

James chuckled quietly and came out from the shadows (clique), he quickly grabbed the collar of Alex's shirt and dragged him closer to his own body. Then he yAnked the shirt towards the hard brick wall.
Alex gasped as his head hit the wall, feeling the blood start to pour out.
"You don't scar-"
"Does this scAre you Alex?" He threw a punch into Alexs face.
Alex reacted quickly and dodged it, making James hiss.
(Hiss hiss)
Alex kicked James's shin.
James gasped quietly but it was over quick.
James stood there for about 5 seconds before hitting Alex in the throat with his right hand, then his nose with the left.
Alex gasped for air, but it got blown out when James kicked his stomach repeatedly, mumbling stuff.
Alex reached his hand out, and everything faded to black as soon as the sounds of cracking or laughing stopped.

:(