18

Thomas felt the bell ring finally, he grabbed his bag and began in his journey to his dorm, 1789.
-------
He finally was at the door, breathing heavily, from running up the stairs so quickly. He had left his phone, and Alex could have saw something from Maria!? Maria texting him a couple days ago about some kinky stuff, and asked if she could go to a party with her.

He opened the door slowly, and saw Alex grabbing Thomas's things, shoving them into bags.
"Lex...?"
Alex whipped his head around, tears were falling from his dark brown eyes.
He grabbed Thomas's phone from the table and waved it around before throwing in the ground luckily, the ground was carpet so it didn't crack.

"Don't call me Lexi, slut"

Thomas stepped back, "Alex, im so so so so sorry. She took me to a party and I got really d-drunk a-and I d-didn't mean t-to-"

"No excuses, get out" Alex snarled and threw Thomas's bags forwards him.
Thomas felt tears fall from his face.

"Alex-"

"GET THE HELL OUT IF MY DORM YOU WHORE"

THomas realized he messed up, and bad.

Thomas picks up his bags quickly and heading for the door, he looked back and saw Alex on his bed, crying silently.

"I love you, my dearest, Alex"

I could have gone to school today but I didn't cuisine my friend she would get my slime that I bought from a girl (that's the only reason why I would go)