Chapter 15

I feel horrible because I didn't have Washington retire when he was supposed to retire from presidency. Please forgive the fact that this is incorrect. I'm well aware and it haunts me at night. But hey I still gotta make this happen.

(wait am I correct on this I've confused myself. Wouldn't this be when Washington retires? Help)

·-·

It was a cool day as I walked up to Hamilton's home. I hadn't seen him in so long that I thought I should visit him. My father said that he was working on a plan to pass through to congress. I feel bad for Eliza since Alex stayed behind to work  instead of spend time with their family. 

I rang the door bell and heard shuffling around. He must be doing something important right now.

I stood there for at least 3 minutes which was to long for my liking. 

I opened the door which was unlocked surprisingly. Even if it was locked I could still get in because they gave me a key. 

As I got closer I heard two voices. It was a girls voice and Alexander. 

My stomach began to hurt as I got closer. This definitely doesn't feel right. Especially since they were talking in the bedroom. I stood there for a moment before opening the door. 

What I saw after the door opened I will always remember now. 

Alexander and another woman. She was halfway dressed and looked to be wanting something from Hamilton. 

"Y/N! What are you doing here?!" Alex panicked walking closer to me trying to hide the view I had already saw.

"What the hell Alexander!" is all I could say or shout at him. First he stays home to supposedly "work" and now he's sleeping with another woman in his own home and bed. 

"Y/N you can't tell anyone! You can't tell Liza! Please I'll give you anything if you just stay quiet." he said to me still in a panicking state.

"Is that what you told her,huh!? I'll give you anything if you just stay quiet!! No. Eliza deserves to know." I said to him and he was getting mad now.

"Do not tell her!" he yelled in my face.

"Don't yell at me!! I'm not the one cheating on my wife here. And you know what? I am not going to tell her. You are. One way or another you are going to tell her and I guarantee you that it is going to hurt like hell to see what happens after that. Don't you dare forget that you brought this on yourself." I told him before storming out of his house and back to the horse I took to get here. 

I got home quickly mainly because of the anger that filled my body. I don't know what I'm going to do now. Eliza has to find out about this and very soon. Who knows how long this has been going on. The thought of Hamilton doing this is nasty and disgusting. 

The sun was still in the sky as I entered my house. It was dinner time but I couldn't stand to eat right now. I walked to the living room area and sighed closing my eyes as I took a seat on the couch.

"Long day?"

My eyes opened quickly and I looked to see Thomas sitting on the other side of the couch. How did I not notice he was even here? 

"Uh yeah. Sorry I didn't realize you were here." I said.

"It's okay. I haven't been waiting long." he smiled. 

I smiled back at him and his perfect face,"Are you hungry? It's dinner time I can make something quick if you'd like." 

"The only thing I want right now is your company." Thomas said to me making me internally scream with happiness and forget all about Hamilton for a moment. 

"Can I ask you something Y/N?" he asked moving closer to me on the couch.

"Yes. Of course."

"Do you love me?" Thomas asked making my heart stop for a moment. It was silent for a moment before I responded surprisingly confident. 

"Yes." 

Thomas' smile grew the biggest I had ever seen it after I said that,"Really?" 

"Yes Thomas. I love you." I said to him feeling my heart beat faster.

"I love you too." Thomas said to me making my knees go weak before he leaned in closer as I did the same. Just like that we had our first kiss and it was just how I thought it would be. It was perfect. 

Once we pulled apart we were both still so happy about it. Thomas practically looked crazy. I'm sure I did to. 

"Y/N! I'm home!" 

I sat straight up at the words spoken by my father praying that me and Thomas didn't look that obvious that we had just kissed for the first time. 

"Oh there you are. Good evening Mr. Jefferson." my father said as he walked past both of us on the couch. 

·-·

Guess what's coming up!? 
You probably didn't guess right unless you cheated and looked at this first. (I see all)

IT'S ALMOST MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS ACCOUNT!!!

THAT'S RIGHT AND I AM SOOOOO CLOSE TO 1K FOLLOWERS WHICH IS INSANE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
I thought that I should do something special for this so I got an idea! 
My idea is that I'm going to react to my first chapters in EASE as well as my Hamilton books first chapters! It'll obviously be a youtube video so I put the link to the channel in my bio so you can subscribe or view it. 
Stay tuned for the video I'm so excited about it! :)