Chapter 18

"I think that what you did was right Y/N." Eliza said sitting down across from me at her dining room table. 

"Really Eliza?" I asked her taking another drink of tea.

"Of course. He obviously didn't have enough time for this relationship. Look at him now he's running for the Vice President. It isn't fair that he didn't give you enough attention." she said to me.

I nodded my head,"It just feels like somethings not right. I know we weren't really together for very long but I can't help but feel horrible. I miss him."

"Y/N it's going to take time." Eliza assured me,"You need to find someone who will actually be there."

"I know." I said looking down at the cup of tea trying to forget everything. 

"Maybe you and Peggy can go to town. That might be fun." Eliza said,"You and Thomas have practically been apart for a month. You could meet someone new."

"I don't know. I guess I'll go." I sighed. 

"Perfect!" she smiled right  before a distraught Alexander made his presence. 

"Y/N I need to speak to you right now." he said a bit angered.

"Okay." I said confused getting up from my seat to follow Hamilton leaving behind a equally confused Eliza. He walked me to his office which was away from the dining area where Eliza was still sitting. He led me into the room then closed the door.

"How could you?" Alexander asked me immediately.

"How could I do what?" I asked him still confused as to what is going on.

"You told that asshole Jefferson about what you saw that day. You couldn't keep your mouth shut. How much more have you told him? I thought we were family yet you go and tell that ass everything. I used to think he didn't deserve you but now I see that you go perfectly together because your both-" 

"If you finish that damn sentence I will end your career before you can do it yourself because that seems to be where your headed." I interrupted him,"First of all I never told him about your little affair. Second of all Jefferson and I are no longer together. Third of all Fuck You Alexander! How could you think that about me? I'm sure my dad would love to here what you just said to me." 

"Thomas is on to the affair. They're going to make it public. Do you realize the position I'm in?" 

"You mean the position you put yourself in? If you wouldn't have been a fucking idiot you wouldn't be in this position. I sure hope they make it public so everyone can see how big of an ass you are. I just hope you have the guts to tell your wife before the world knows." I said to him before walking to the door to leave.

"Fine then! Tell everyone what you saw. Go back to that asshole Jefferson! You deserve each other! I'm sure Jefferson would love to use you in his little game of politics again." Alexander said and I just turned to look at him before leaving the room. I walked back to the dining room to see Eliza in the same place.

"Tell Peggy to meet me at my house at 7 this evening." I said to Eliza and she nodded. I stormed out of the house and went to Jefferson's office. It a bit but when I finally got there I walked to his office and opened the door. 

He looked up at me and cleared his throat before speaking,"Hello Y/N. I haven't seen you for awhile." 

"I heard what happened between you and Alexander." I said to him and he got a bit shocked at my statement,"Are you going to make it public?"

"Well um... right now I'm not sure." he said awkwardly.

"What do you need to make it public?" I asked.

"Y/N why are you asking me all these questions? I don't understand." Thomas asked confused.

"I just think you should do it. What do you need more evidence? I've seen the girl and I know that it's true." I said to him. 

His face was even more shocked than before,"Y/N I don't know what's happening with you but this isn't how you usually act. Please calm down. Are you okay?" 

"Am I okay?! Does it look like I'm okay! My close friend who was like a brother to me is cheating on his wife and almost called me a bitch today! And you! You just-" 

He walked over to me and hugged me into his chest. I hadn't noticed before but my heart was beating way to fast and I was breathing heavily. 

"It's alright." Thomas said to me over and over again and a tear fell from my eye. 

"Please stop." I said to him. 

He pulled away from the hug still holding onto my arms,"What's wrong?" 

"Your making this harder." 

"Y/N-" Thomas started to say.

"Thomas I'm sorry I should go." I said to him.

"Please stay." He pleaded still holding onto my hands. 

I just shook my head no and he let go. I walked out of his office and closed his door then stopped for a moment and turned around. I sighed then walked out of the building to go home. It wasn't close to 7 yet but I still went back home with him in my mind and I already regretted not staying with him.

·-·

Guys it's been a year since I started this account!!! That's insane! Especially seeing how far I've come thanks to you guys! 
I still would like to do a reaction video to EASE but I just got really busy at the end of the school year but now I'm on summer break! 
This chapter is honestly really good in my mind. I just think it's a pretty emotional one. Next chapter will be really emotional too. 
:)  Have a good day! I love you all so so much!