Chapter 28

"Bye Angelica!" I waved at her as she was leaving Monticello going down the road. She smiled and waved back at me. 

It had been a week since I'd seen Alexander that night. I had finally contacted Angelica to spend a day with her and Eliza and that is what happened today. It was good to have all three of us back together again. All of us seemed to be having fun but you could still tell something was off. Eliza was a bit down which was totally understandable. Angelica was a bit on edge and protective especially over Eliza. I was just there. I tried to forget everything that was happening. 

Thomas had gotten increasingly busier over the week and I've hardly spoken to him despite me living in the same place as him. This whole situation scared me since this is exactly what happened last time. He just disappeared without giving me an explanation. I was tired of it. 

I walked back inside of Monticello and started walking to Thomas' home office. Once I got there I lightly knocked on the door only to hear no answer just some papers being shuffled or scribbled on. I sighed to myself and just walked in to see Thomas working on some document. He hadn't even noticed I was there until I spoke up,"Thomas."

His head snapped up from his work right away,"Y/N what are you doing here?" 

"I came to see you for the first time in about a week." I said.

It's like his brain stopped working for a moment before he understood that it was in fact true that he had been ignoring you,"I'm so sorry. I just have so much work to do and I do care a bout you Y/N. This is just very important."

A bit of my heart started to hurt as it brought back memories of before when I had broken up with him,"You said this wouldn't happen again."

Once the words left my mouth Thomas really knew something was wrong,"No no no. Y/N that's not what I want to happen again."

"That's not what your actions say." I replied a bit harshly looking at the office's floor. It was silent in the room now and I looked up to see an angry Thomas?,"Why are you mad?"

He sighed and laughed to himself a little,"Y/N why don't you understand. Of all the people I would think that you would understand my line of work. Sometimes I just don't have time-"

"Don't have time for what?"I asked angry now as well. Tension filled the room and it fell silent again,"You know what I would think you don't have time for?" I paused looking him in the eyes before speaking again,

"This relationship."

---

hey guys! idk how much longer this book is going to be but there is going to probably a lot of time skips and probably some inaccurate things but whatever.

sorry this part was short I'll update again tomorrow! :)

i was thinking about doing an instagram live tomorrow if anyone was interested and if so what time works best for you? please comment here but specify what time zone you are from! 

thanks so much! <3