Chapter 25

"Eliza?" I called out as I walked through the oddly silent home. It looked like all of the charm had died in the home and it was vacant with life. I continued to walk through the house checking different rooms as I went along. Some rooms did seem out of place and as if there was an incident that took place there. I wonder where the kids are now. More importantly Eliza. 

The home was still silent until I got the their bedroom where I heard crying.

'Oh Eliza.' I thought feeling my heart break in my chest. I lightly knocked on the door as I called out her name again. She seemed to stop crying for a moment and a second later she opened the door. This had to be the messiest place in the house as of now. There were things everywhere. Papers on the floor in disarray with the windows closed not letting any light get in. 

"Hi Y/N." Eliza said trying to sound cheerful like herself before this all happened.

"Eliza." Is all I said before giving her a hug. She relaxed almost right away. 

"Angelica is back here in New York." she said after pulling away from the hug.

"Maybe we should all get together and have some fun. It might take your mind away from this situation for a bit." I said to her as we sat on the bed.

"Okay." Eliza replied,"Maybe in the next few days I can find time and talk to Angelica." 

"No Eliza. You don't need to do anything right now, I'll take care of it. How are you feeling right now?" I asked her putting my arm around her shoulder.

"I can't believe he would do this. How could he tell the whole world?" Eliza said with heart break in her voice. 

"I've asked myself that same question. He just cares more about himself than anything else. It pains me to say that but I'm afraid it's true." I told her as we both just stared at the wood floor.

Eliza sighed next to me,"I just don't want to think about it anymore just for a moment. I'm stressing myself out thinking about what to do now."

"We can talk about something else." I said.

"How are you doing? Is everything okay with you?" Eliza asked.

I thought for a moment thinking about everything that's happened so suddenly,"I'm just holding on I guess. Everything's kind of a blur right now but as long as I've got my friends like you with me I think I'll make it through."

It was silent for a moment  before Eliza seemed to have realized something,"You were supposed to have a date with Thomas last night weren't you?"

"How do you even know that?" 

"Peggy told me. How did it go?" Eliza asked me seeming happier to talk about a different topic. 

"Well I wouldn't know." I sighed.

"You didn't go!?" 

"Someone's excited now." I laughed a little,"Some things happened earlier yesterday and I just didn't have a good day but that's okay."

"I'm sorry Y/N." she said sincerely.

"Eliza you don't have to be sorry for anything, like ever." I said and she smiled a little,"Why don't I make us some lunch and then we can eat and talk some more?"

"That sounds good." Eliza replied and we walked to the kitchen hand in hand. The atmosphere seemed a bit brighter now but only a itty bitty bit. I made us a quick lunch and it went by faster than I thought it would. Eliza walked me to the door and told me good bye as I promised her I would contact Angelica so we could have a day to ourselves. 

Now I was off back to my almost old home. I wonder how much Thomas got done while I was with Eliza. I walked in the house and it was silent like most houses today are apparently. Right away I just walked to my room only to see my father standing in the now empty room. 

"You could've told me." he said facing away from me.

"I told you I was moving out yesterday." I said quietly.

"You could've told me that you would be gone today. You could've told me that you were moving in with one of my old employees. You know how I found out?" He asked facing me now. I stayed silent because he's going to answer himself any way,"I had to find out from Jefferson. Y/N you could have at least told me and your mother. Don't you think this is to sudden?"

"Look I'm sorry that I didn't give you all of the exact details but this was bound to happen anyway. I'm not a little girl anymore Dad. I'm going to do things and not tell you right away or at all because I don't need your permission. You're just going to have to get used to it like you should've been for awhile now but you just can't let go." I said and he just stood there looking at me,"Dad I love you but it's time for me to go."

He walked up to me and gave me a big hug,"I love you too. If you ever need anything please ask. We'll be here."

"I know Dad." I smiled a little looking up at him to notice tears in his eyes. 

I guess this is like the end. The end of the beginning of a new adventure. Somehow I've ended up here. I hate to leave like this but it feels right. Everything is going to be okay...

-

so...

i'm not sure what to do now...

i may be crying right now but that's okay...

this might be the end i'm undecided at the moment... but i think it is...

there may be a pt. 2 to this book but we'll just have to see so don't remove it from your library i may update it tomorrow...

this was really not expected even for me, the original plot line for this book was supposed to end on chapter 25 as well so maybe this did work out well... 

somebody hold me i'm going to be sad if this book is over...

i am so sorry if i have now caused you any pain.