Chapter 27

"Alexander, What the hell are you doing here?" I asked or more like demanded to know. Thomas was shocked as well and looked livid to see him in his home. 

"I need to talk to you." he replied in a serious tone.

"If it's about your little affair I don't want to hear it." I told him and he immediately got angered.

"Just talk to me!" he suddenly yelled making me flinch at the sudden out burst.

"Got out of my home!" Thomas yelled at Hamilton now standing up from his seat at the table about to walk over to Alexander and beat the shit out of him. 

The two began bickering loudly at each other and Thomas was nearing Alexander. Before anything truly horrible happened I stood up quickly. 

"Stop!!!" I yelled at the both of them and surprisingly they did stop,"Alexander would you care to talk with me?"

"Y/N-" Thomas tried to speak.

"Thomas I will be right back." I told him causing him to not try and argue further.

Hamilton just followed me silently as I led him outside to the front. We finally stopped in front of the huge home. 

"You can talk to me now." I said looking at the ground.

Alexander sighed and I knew that this wasn't going to be good,"Tonight I showed up at you home only to discover you have now moved in with this piece of shit. How could you do that to your father? What the hell is wrong with you?!" 

"What the hell is wrong with me!!! Fuck you Alexander! You're just trying to forget the fact that you fucked up real bad. You are the thing people are talking about now not me because I don't cheat on my wife and publicly announce it. You are such an ass. Don't ever come here again! I never want to see you face again. Good bye." 

With that I walked back towards the house without another word being spoken. Thomas was standing there once I walked back inside. 

"What happened?" he questioned. 

"I'm going to bed." I replied only wanting to be alone at the moment. 

"Y/N please talk to me." Thomas said following me.

I stopped walking and turned to look at him,"Just make sure he never comes back." 

Thomas nodded and pulled me into a hug. 

"Things will get better, and tomorrow I have a surprise for you." he said.

"Good night Thomas." I said slightly smiling. 

I looked up and he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good night Y/N."

---

Wow I have 4 books to complete. I'm going to try and complete the EASE sequel this week and write as much of coffee I can then this book so be prepared for updates. 

Bad news though.

After I complete these 4 books there will no longer be any more Hamilton books from me.

I have another book idea for another fandom that I would like to write for on my @SafeLights account. That doesn't mean I'll never come back on this account and obviously I need to do some editing as well. If you guys would like to still stay in touch you can follow the account above and I would enjoy still having you guys with me. Thank you for everything.

Xo