1

A/N I wrote the first 2 chapters months ago but unpublished them, but I decided to continue the story. I have went through and edited a few things though.

"Jencie, I need a favor." I hear my mom ask from my doorway.

I turn toward her letting her know to continue. "I need you to give someone a tour of the house in an hour but I am being called to work." 

" ugh. Fine but only for you." She smiled and left.

I decide I should probably get dressed out of my pj's since I have to show the house. 

RING

On the phone with mom
M. "I forgot to mention you will be showing the house to 2, 17 year old boys. Ethan and Grayson Dolan."
J. "Ok mom, see you tonight.
End of phone call

I finish getting dressed just as there is a knock at the door. I wear a plain t shirt, denim shorts, and converse. 

"Coming." I yell. I open the door and find a boy around my age but much taller than me standing on the porch.

"Hi I'm Ethan Dolan." He smiles and holds out his hand for me to shake which I do.

"Come in," I say, "my mom got called to work so you are stuck with me as your tour guide. Wait. Isn't there supposed to be two of you?" 

He laughed. "You must be talking about my twin brother, Grayson. He got sick so he is at our hotel room resting. As for you being my tour guide that's totally fine. I was nervous."

"About?" I ask

"Having to impress your mom. I'm not good at that stuff. Anyway I never got your name."

"Jencie." I say smiling, "let's go." We walk to one end of the house. "So this is my room, this is laundry, nothing special just washing machine dryer and clothes baskets, next we have the pantry again nothing too fancy just food, "He chuckles, "this is the kitchen, which leads to the patio." He nods along with what I tell him. "At the end of the hall is my parents room and bathroom, here is my and what would be your bathroom, and behind you is one of the available rooms and here is the other." 

"Which room is bigger?" He asks

"That one is bigger but this one has a bigger closet." 

"Ok. Cool." 

"Finally we are back in the living room. Do you have any questions?"

"Yea a couple. First how old are you?" 

"I meant about the house but ok. I'm 15."

"When is the soonest we could move in?" 

"End of this week."

"Finally, can I have your number so I can ask more questions or see If Gray had any?"

"Sure. It's ***-***-****."

"Ok. Bye, jencie, I gotta go see ya."

With that he left. Man, I hope he gets the rooms.