5

A/N I started school on Monday and I will try my best to post every weekend and maybe sometimes throughout the week.

Jencie's pov

"How many do we need?" I ask Hayes

"Five, I think." 

I grab waters out of the fridge and hand three to Hayes then grab two myself. "Should I get a speaker to play some music?"

"That is a great idea," He chuckles exaggerating "greeaaat"

"One sec." I set down the waters and disappear into my room

I come back with the speaker and grab the waters. 

"Here I got it," Hayes runs in front of me to grab the door

"Thank you" 

We walk out and I hand a water to Kassidy and Hayes tosses water to Ethan and Grayson.

"Who has good music?" I ask holding out the speaker

"Gray, hook up your phone." Ethan says and Grayson does so.

The music starts, "Who is this?" I ask

Ethan and Grayson turn to me offended. "You don't listen to Kid Cudi?!"

I shrug

"Well your gonna listen and love it." Ethan says

I cock an eyebrow, "is that so?"

"Yup" I laugh

"She has weird taste in music." Kassidy states

I roll my eyes, "No, you just have bad taste in music." I smile at her

"Whatever you have to tell yourself" she laughs

An hour later, we finish un loading and the twins' rooms are full of boxes.

"I'm bored. Let's do something fun!" Grayson says.

"What do you guys want to do then?"

Kassidy thinks for a second, "ooo let's swim!"

"Yea, let's do it." Ethan adds

"Do either of you have extra trunks?" Hayes says.

Grayson nods, "I think I have some."

"Come on Kass, let's go change."

I put on a Bando style, blue top and black bottoms and Kassidy puts on a grey top with a big ruffle and pink and grey striped bottoms. 

We walk out my room and the boys are waiting in their swim trunks. Ethan is red, Grayson in black, and Hayes on blue.

"I'll go get towels" I go to get the towels and realise I can't reach.

About a minute of struggling later Ethan comes in.

He sees me trying to reach, "having trouble?" He laughs.

"Very funny."

"Here," he says and reaches over me and grabs the towels with ease.

I caught myself examining him. He is very fit and honestly kinda hot but I can't think like that. We live together. I shake my thoughts and just say, "show off"

He laughs, "your so cute when your defeated"

I probably turned red but he wouldn't know cause I grabbed the towels he had handed me and walked out.

He walked out a little bit after me

"Lets go" I said and opened the door.

Everyone walked out and as Ethan passed he smiled at me and it made me feel some kinda way but maybe he was just being friendly.

When Hayes passed he told me, "ladies first" he is so nice he makes me feel some kinda way to. Different but equally amazing

So I like Hayes for certain. But, could it be possible that I like Ethan too?

I've never been so confused....