25

Jencie's pov

We get to the beach and the twins get the chairs and stuff while Kassidy and I get the bags and beach towels.

We set up our stuff, then Kassidy and Gray go to be all couply in the water, leaving me and Ethan alone.

"Well so much for hanging as a group huh?" He jokes. "Guess it's just you and me, what do you wanna do?"

"Let's go swimming." I look at Gray and Kassidy in the water, "but not over there."

We both laugh

"Okay, lets go."

He has already taken off his shirt and he waits for me to undress.

I take my shirt off and I feel his eyes on me. 

I pull it off and throw it off, "Stop drooling."

"What, I wasn't"

"Relax, just another joke." Then I pull down my shorts but this time he turns to look at the water. He really is a strange guy.

"Ready?"

"Race ya!" I say before running to the water

"No fair," he yells behind me laughing

"Catch me if you can loser!"

He runs faster catching up when I get to a spot with a close sandbar, decently far from the couple.

The water slows me but I am still running, well I was. I get tackled into the water. 

Ethan pulls me up out of the water and I punch his arm.

"Caught ya" he smirks

We are so close, I am just laying helpless in his arms. My mind started to believe he was about to kiss me like one of those cheesy movies, and honestly, I was 100 percent okay with that. 

But, that didn't happen.

Instead he dropped me back into the water then started running.

I emerged from the waters and yelled at him "ETHAN GRANT DOLAN GET YOU BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" As I chase after him 

I catch up to him, "Truce, Truce" He says when he sees that I about to slap him.

I roll my eyes "baby."

We both laugh then start swimming around and splashing each other.

The four of us meet up a little later to go get some food before heading back to the beach where it now dark.

"We should build a fire and make smore's!" Kassidy says  excitedly.

"There is a Dollar General down the street." Gray says

"Perfect," she says, "How about you two make a fire while me and Jencie go to the store?"

"Sounds good." Grayson tosses the keys to Kassidy

Of course as soon as we get in the car she turns and asks, "So what is up with you and Ethan?" She raises her eyebrow, suggestively.

"I wish I knew"

~Back at beach by the fire~

Its getting really late and Kassidy and Gray are cuddled together on one side of the fire while me and Eth are on the other.

I stare at the fire intently while thinking and I guess Ethan notices. 

"What's up"

I look over at him taking in what he said since I barely heard it over my own thoughts and the music from Kassidy's speaker.

"Just thinking"

"About anything in particular?" He asks

What the hell? "You, actually."

He looks shocked from the little I can see of his face.

"Why are you thinking about me?"

I've already started this conversation, no turning back now, "I feel like you have been giving me mixed signals all day, actually for a while."

He has an unreadable expression on his face

"I don't like that feeling, Ethan."

He looks down then back up, I don't know what came over me but I leaned in and kissed him.

He is shocked at first but returns the kiss but it only lasts like 4 seconds.

 We pull back and look at each other, both confused of what to do next.

As if on cue Kassidy comes over, "Ready to leave?"

A/N OOOO JUICY. What do you think will happen next? 

Also longer chapter today!