30

I wake up on the couch and Ethan is still asleep so I decide to take in my surroundings. 

Ethan is laying with his legs up on the leg rest, still wearing only sweatpants, and me laying with my legs on the couch and my head on his chest. 

I lay there until I feel him moving under me. I turn and prop my head on my hand, "Morning."

"Wow." he says

I give him a weird look, "What?" By now Ethan is turned where he is laying next to me with me propped up on my elbows, laying on my stomach.

"You are stunning."

I smile, probably bright red, "Thank you." 

He puts him arms around my waist and pulls me up to connect our lips. I climb on top of him and run my fingers through his hair while he wraps his arms around my back and pulls up my shirt a little to rub my bare skin with his thumb. 

We pull away, gasping for air. 

"Hungry?" he asks me

I laugh, "Always."

I get up and so does he and before walking to the kitchen he stops me and gives me a quick peck, "Just wanted to do that," then he grabs my hand. 

After eating the banana chocolate chip pancakes we made Kassidy and Grayson burst into the house.

"Sorry Ethan, I am taking Jencie from you now" Kassidy says.

He laughs, "I would expect nothing less."

Kassidy pulls me to my room

"Sooooooooooo?"

"It was amazing," I told her everything and she listened excitedly

Ethan's pov

When the girls leave Grayson gives me a look.

"What is your problem?"

He wiggles his eyebrows, "You seem happy."

"Well yeah, she is amazing." I tell him what happened.

"So are you together now?"

"Not officially"

"Why not?"

"It was just our first date."

"But you two have been into each other for for ever."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever"

"I'm just saying, if you don't make her yours, someone else will." Then he walks away leaving me alone to think.

Jencie's pov

Kassidy decided we should go get lunch and spend the day together so we get dressed. I wear wine shorts, a black and white stripped shirt with the front tucked in, a black belt, and my black vans (I have this outfit and it looks like a mom outfit and I love it). I do natural makeup and wear my hair down.

I grab my purse and we head out.

We go to the mall, blaring music the whole way, and shop around until we decide to stop at the food court for lunch.

Kassidy goes get our food while I reserve us a table. 

I scroll through my Instagram but suddenly someone walks up to my table, "hey" he says. I look up at him and he is gorgeous. He has cropped, fawn hair, tan skin, and blue eyes you get lost in. 

"Hi"

"Sorry to bother you since there is no way you are single, but I just had to take a shot and tell you how beautiful you are."

"Thank you. And for the record, I don't have a boyfriend at the moment." It isn't a lie and it's not like anything is gonna happen, we are just talking.

"If you don't mind, can I have your number?"

"Sure"