23

Jencie's pov

I wake up the next morning with Ethan's arms wrapped around me.  He must've moved while he was sleeping. 

I don't wanna get up cause he is so cute sleeping like this and, honestly, I love the feeling laying here in his arms.

After debating what to do for a bit, I decide to fall back asleep.

One hour later

Ethan's pov

I wake up and my arms are around Jencie. I don't know what to do. If I don't move she might wake up and it would be super awkward. On the other hand, if I do move, I will lose the feeling of her in my arms.

I am still deciding what to do when she starts moving a little. I nervously pull my arms away as she wakes up.

A few seconds later she turned to look at me,

"Good morning, been awake long?"

"Good morning and no, I woke up right before you did."

"Hungry?" she asks tiredly 

"Do you have to ask?"

"You're right, I must've forgotten who I was talking to."

She rolls back over and gets out of bed and disappears toward the kitchen.

"Come on Ethan, I got the cereal and stuff out." She says

"Five more minutes"

I lay in her bed for a little while until she comes in with a bowl in her hand.

"Here"

She hands me the bowl and pulls out one of those bed table things (Like the ones at hotels. lol, they are great, I am using one right now.) 

"You didn't have to, you could've just yelled at me like Gray does."

She laughs, "What? Gray would never." She asks shocked causing me to laugh too

She then walks away and comes back with another bowl, then we eat our cereal together.

I head back to my room and Gray is in the hall and raises his eyebrow to me. I just roll my eyes and go to my room.

Grayson's pov

I walk to Jencie's room. The door is open so I walk in 

"You know E has his own bed right?"

She jumps, "Warning next time please, you scared me. And yes, I know, he just fell asleep during a movie last night and I didn't wanna wake him up."

"Uh huh"

"What?" She looks at me

"Nothing. Anyway, you two seem closer lately."

"Yea, I'm glad. He is a great guy."

"He is, isn't he?"

"Grayson, what are trying to do?"

"What do you mean?" Oh crap, she's onto me

"You came in here just to have a conversation about your brother?"

"No, there is other reasons too."

"What are those reasons?"

"Um," I thought for a minute until a genius idea hit me, "Me and Kassidy are going to the beach later and we wanted to invite you and Ethan since we hardly ever hang out as a group anymore."

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Cool, I'll go ask E now."

I walk out and immediately call Kassidy

"Hey babe, please tell me you are free tonight?"

A/N Grayson is a sneaky little b*tch huh

Hope you enjoyed. PEACE!