7

Day of Date

"I can't believe you too started dating before your first date." I yell to Kassidy who is in my closet picking me out something to wear.

Her voice is muffled but I can make out, "I know, it just happened." She comes out with almost my entire closet in her arms and I laugh. "Shut up, anyway, it was so romantic he got me flowers and said he couldn't wait another day to ask me." I awed and she dropped the clothes on my bed.

We go through the choices she laid out for about an hour and decided on a grey, high neck tank, denim shorts, and my polka dot vans. Kassidy chose something similar, a yellow, high neck tank, black denim shorts, and white vans.

With our outfits chosen, I played KYD the Band on the speaker and we started our makeup. I did a neutral look with a light cool tone in the crease and a white on my lid topped with fine, white glitter and a nude lip. Kassidy did warm tones in her crease, gold on her lid, and a warm nude lip. 

For hair we loosely curled each others, then we got dressed.

I grabbed my pink purse and threw my stuff inside and Kassidy grabbed a black one and did the same.

We had 20 minutes before we had to leave so we just turned up the music and jammed out while waiting.

20 minutes later

There is a knock at the door, Hayes. Grayson goes lets him in before they come knock on my bedroom door. I turn off the music and we grab our stuff and open my door.

The boys explain that their plan is to go out to eat at a little diner, go get ice cream, then lastly go to the park until it gets late. "Sounds great." Kassidy says

"Yup" I agree.

We start to leave and I see Ethan in the hall so I tell him bye but he looks upset about something.

In the truck Gray and Kassidy sit in the front while me and Hayes sit in the back.

"Hey Gray" I say

"What's up?"

"Is something wrong with Ethan? He looked upset about something when I told him bye."

He turns to look at me then back at the road. "If you figure that out let me know, he has been like that all day."

"Oh"

Grayson turns down the music and him and Kassidy talk while holding hands, they really are so cute together.

Hayes turns to me, "You look beautiful today, Jencie."

I blush, "Thanks. You clean up well yourself."

"Well I try," we both laugh, "but I don't look half as good as you."

There goes my cheeks again, turning bright red. I turn my head and try to laugh it off but he uses his finger to turn my head toward him.

"You don't need to hide, you are cute when you blush like that."

I really like Hayes. He is so sweet, how could I have ever thought I liked Ethan when there is him?

A/N
Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been really busy but I will try to do better. Love you guys. PEACE