29

I walk out of my room to find rose petals on the other side of the door, leading to the backyard.

I'm stunned for a second then follow petals through the back door.

The first thing I see is white sheets and fairy light draping from the patio roof with a table made with a white table cloth, plates, and a single rose.

"You like it?" Ethan looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"Like it? Ethan, this is amazing!" The biggest smile lands on his lips and I hurry over and hug him. "I cant believe you did this all for me."

"Well I wanted our first date to be special because you deserve it."

I pull back from our hug and kiss his cheek, "So, chef Ethan, what's cooking?" I smile at him.

"Guess you will have to wait and see." I fake pout and he just chuckles, "you're really cute when you do that you know."

~few minutes later~

Ethan has been by the grill for a while when he finally comes back with a plate with 2 steaks on it.

"Mmmm, it looks so good!"  I say

"One sec there's more." He run in and back out with two baked potatoes plus butter and cheese and all that.

"Ethan, this is amazing"

"There is still more." He presses something on his phone and Lights Down Low starts playing quietly in the background.

"Wow, this is perfect."

"I'm glad you like it, ready to eat?"

"Always" he laughs a little before we dig into the steaks.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thanks," I pop some potato in my mouth to try to hide my blush, "you look pretty good yourself."

The rest of the dinner we just talk and eat. When we finish, we decide to change and watch a movie.

I change into yoga pants and a hoodie and head to his room.

I knock and he tells me to come in and when I do I see Ethan in grey sweatpants and no shirt.

"If your gonna keep doing this at least be a little less in shape."

He gives me a weird look, "What are you talking about?"

"You always have your shirt off, it's not fair."

He laughs and reaches for a shirt from his dresser.

"Well I mean you might as well keep it off now." I smirk at him

He throws the shirt back in and closes the drawer.

"Come on weirdo" he wraps an arm over my shoulder and leads me to the living room.

We decide on Dirty Dancing, and by "we decide on" I mean "after 20 minutes I convinced him to watch"

He sits on the couch while I grab a blanket then lay with my head on his shoulders and my hand on his bare chest.

A/N

They so cute awwww❤❤❤