19

Jencie's pov

After Hayes left I thought I was finally getting the Ethan I knew back, but ever since that first day it's like he's avoiding me all over again.

It's only been 1 week, maybe I'm imagining things. Maybe it's a good thing.

I think I might be falling for him. Hard.

"We're home." Grayson yells as he and Ethan walk through the front door.

"Hey guys." I smile

Gray notices that I'm making food and runs over, eyes widened.

"What is that? It smells amazing!" He beams

I giggle, "cowboy spaghetti"

"What's that?" Ethan cuts in

"You'll find out for yourself, it's almost ready."

Ethans pov

I get out the plates and silverware and Gray gets cups of ice while Jencie finishes cooking.

"It's done guys."

We both pile the food on the plate while Jencie giggles, that adorable giggle I love, behind us.

We hurry to sit down and dig in. It's amazing (seriously though, I love cowboy spaghetti)

Me and Gray finish quick and go for seconds.

"Jencie, this is so good like seriously wifey goals." Gray says then turns to me and whispers, "it's been a week you know?"

He goes sit down leaving me to my thoughts while I fix my second plate.

I can't believe it's finally been a week, it's been the longest week of my life. But now I can finally hang out with Jencie again.

"What do yall wanna do for the rest of the day?" She asks

"Eat this" Gray says causing her to giggle that giggle again

"I'm serious," she says

I think for a second, "I don't know much about what's down here still"

"Ethan you've lived here for months." She rolls her eyes playfully, "do you guys like hiking?"

"Yea sure we used to hike all the time before we moved." I say

"Perfect, I'm go change then we'll leave in an hour."

Gray looks at her, "You need an hour to get ready to go hiking?"

"No that's just my favorite time to go, you'll see why." She flashes a smile as she walks into her room.

I got change into some shorts, a t shirt, and some tennis shoes then play on my phone for a little while until it's time to leave.

Knock knock

"Let's go" Jencie yells through the door.

I grab my phone and ear buds and walk out to the living room where Jencie is.

She looks hot. She's wearing Nike shorts, a loose, low cut tank revealing her bright blue sports bra, and her haie is pulled up in a pony tail pulled through a faded grey hat. She doesn't have a trace of makeup on showing her natural beauty.

I'm probably staring when Grayson meets us, and we head out.

We take the truck and she had trouble getting again so, naturally, I jumped on the opportunity to help her up.

A/N heyyyyy
Another semi boring but necessary chapter.
Hope you like my story so far.
Love you guys. PEACE!